1. Project Scheduling Management instructor
- Deliver project management PMI-SP Scheduling Professional courses in public, open enrollment programs and at client sites.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for course development or client customized training.
- Participate on engagement teams to deliver project management coaching or consulting services.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of hands-on project management experience
- PMI-SP Scheduling Professional Certification “ 3 years”
- Training/facilitation experience and an engaging presentation style a must
- Ability to work as an independent contractor and willingness to travel
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate classroom instruction using virtual technology (i.e. VTC, virtual/blended classroom delivery, and eBooks
To apply for this job, please send your resume to [email protected]