PMI-SP Scheduling Professional Course
Training Type: Classroom Training – Also available online
Locations: Downtown Toronto
Duration: Weekend : Sundays (3 Sundays 10 AM- 6PM) . Or Weekdays 3 Days : Mon-Wed ( 10 AM- 6 PM)
Note: Small group (6 students) , contact us to reserve your seat
This course provides you with the skills required to schedule and deliver critical projects on time while helping you prepare for the PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® certification Exam. You will review exam hot topics and use sample exams to ensure you understand the core material. Following the course you will have access to more than 700 sample exam questions.
This PMI-SP training course is led by a PMP certified instructor who goes over Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) concepts, terminology, and definitions as well as shares a variety of successful test-taking techniques.
This training is designed to provide practical, hands-on experience in the planning, development, maintenance, analysis, communication, and reporting of project schedules as well as tips and strategies for passing the Project Management Institute’s PMI-SP® Scheduling Professional certification exam.
Who should Attend the PMI-SP Training Course ?
This PMI-SP training course is intended for project management professionals who want to earn the PMI-SP certification. The training is also appropriate for other project management professionals involved in project scheduling including Project managers, associate project managers, IT project managers, and senior project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, and project leaders, master schedulers, schedule managers, schedule analysts, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members seeking the PMI-SP® certification.
- Module 1: Introduction to PMI- SP Scheduling Professional Certification
- Module 2: Introduction to Project Management
- Module 3: Stakeholders and communication
- Module 4: The Organizational Structure
- Module 5: The Project Charter
- Module 6: The Project Scope and WBS
- Module 7.0 The Schedule Model Principles and Concepts
- Module 7.1 Scheduling Best Practices
- Module 7.2 Plan Schedule Management
- Module 7.3 : Define Activities
- Module 7.4 : Sequence Activities
- Module 7.5 : Estimate Activity resources
- Module 7.6 : Estimate Activity Duration
- Module 7.7 : Develop Schedule
- Module 7.8 : Control Schedule
- Module 7.9 : The Schedule Risk Analysis
- Module 7.10 : Reporting and Closing
- Module 8 : Project Cost Management
This course fulfills the new mandatory requirement of PMI® for 30 hrs of training with special emphasis on scheduling as per PMI-SP specification requirements (related to scheduling in Project Management)
PMI-SP Practice Tests and Questions:
You will get Unlimited access to 700+ exceptionally realistic PMI-SP exam practice questions for 3 months. All the questions correspond to the latest version of the exam.
The following is a sample test:
The PMI-SP Exam consists of 170 questions. Out of these, 20 questions are not scored. The Scorable questions are 150. Exam duration is 3.5 hours.
Read the content of the PMI-SP Practice Tests and Questions
To register for the practice tests only , please visit PMI-SP Exam Practice Tests and questions
For more details please visit PMI-SP Certification official page
For more information about the Project Management Institute, please visit pmi.org