Primavera P6 Training – Fundamentals Training Course
Training Type: Classroom Training
Locations: Downtown Toronto
Duration: Weekend : Sat-Sun ( 10 AM- 6 PM) . Or Weekdays 2 Days : Mon-Tue ( 10 AM- 6 PM)
Number of Students: Our class sizes are typically 6 students per session. Each student is given hands-on access to Primavera® P6 Professional (Windows) Client or Primavera® P6 Web Access.
Demand for Primavera P6 Professional schedulers is growing in all industries including Engineering, Construction, and Information Technology IT . This Primavera P6 Professional Training Course is intended for Project Managers, Engineers, Project Planners, Project Coordinators and Schedulers. People in related roles can also benefit from taking this course.
This training course provides the fundamentals of Primavera P6 Professional with all planning and scheduling skills required to deliver a project on time and within budget. Because P6 is typically used as a stand-alone and often mobile system in many industries, we have created a course that bypasses the multi-user, enterprise functionality and cuts directly to what is needed to build and manage a robust schedule.
This Primavera P6 training covers concepts related to Work Breakdown Structure, Budgeting, Relationships, Scheduling and Baseline. Students gain expertise in managing projects through Primavera P6 software, including tasks like adding activities, assigning resources, and calculating issues and risks.
Who should attend Primavera P6 training?
- Project Engineers who seek high degree of proficiency in PM practice.
- Managers and engineers with desire to acquire project scheduling skills.
- Enthusiastic Individuals with desire to acquire a successful career in project management.
- Key players that are involved in designing, planning and implementing projects.
- Understand the steps required to create a project plan and monitor a project’s progress
- Understand the Primavera P6 environment
- Create a project and set up the preferences
- Define calendars
- Creating a Work Breakdown structure and adding activities
- Format the display
- Add logic and constraints
- Use Filters, Group, Sort and Layouts
- Print reports
- Record and track progress of an unresourced schedule
- User and Administration Preferences and Scheduling Options
- Create and assign roles and resources
- Resource optimization including leveling
- Update a project containing resources
- Other methods of organizing data and Global Change
- Managing the enterprise environment including multiple project scheduling
After completing the course you will be able to:
- Plan, Schedule and Cost the Project
- Manage Resources
- Generate Reports
After completing the Primavera P6 training course, students receive the Primavera training certificate of completion from PMVISION.
About Primavera P6 Professional :
Primavera P6 is known for being quite effective as a project management scheduling tool.
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management, the recognized standard for high-performance project management software, is designed to handle large-scale, highly sophisticated and multifaceted projects. It can be used to organize projects up to 100,000 activities, and it provides unlimited resources and an unlimited number of target plans. Massive data requires sophisticated yet highly flexible organization tools to provide you a multitude of ways to organize, filter and sort activities, projects, and resources.
In addition, Primavera P6 can be integrated with most financial and HR software. It features best-in-class integration for bringing together schedule, cost, and other vital project data to form a “single version of the truth” for greater speed, accuracy, and efficiency in reporting.
Contact us for more details about Primavera P6 training course
For more details about the software, visit Oracle Primavera P6 Professional official page
You might also be interested in the following courses: