Microsoft Excel Training Course – Excel Advanced Level Classes | Designed for Excel 365, 2019, 2016, 2013
Training Type: Online Training – Instructor-Led Online Course. Prior to the start date of the course, an email will be sent to all registered students containing instructions on how to access the online Learning Management System.
Other options: Classroom Training- On-site at your company office ” Anywhere”
Course Level: Excel Advanced Course- Advanced 2
Duration: 7 hours (10:00 a.m.- 17:00 p.m. EST Canada and USA Eastern Time) – Weekend and weekdays courses
Special Offers: Sign up with a friend and save 5% each – Sign up with 2 friends and save 10%
Corporate Training: Contact us for special offers
The Advanced Microsoft Excel training courses (Advanced 1 + Advanced 2) is designed for students to gain the skills necessary to be able to protect worksheet data and perform advanced data operations using summarizing, data consolidations, filters and PivotTables, macros, and much more.
By the completion of these advanced Microsoft Excel 2019 training courses, you will be comfortable with many of the advanced features and functions that this powerful spreadsheet software from Microsoft has to offer.
With the ability to handle advanced tasks in Excel, you’ll be able to get more power out of your worksheets and be able to dramatically shorten your task times, and increase your efficiency in the process.
Learn how Excel 2019 table tools take the complexity out of table creation and management. As you become proficient at nesting functions within other functions, you’ll be able to accomplish just about anything Microsoft Excel has to offer!
Our Advanced Microsoft Excel training course is suitable for those with a sound working knowledge of Excel who wish to progress to the most complicated functions and features. Also, the training is suitable for those who took our Excel Intermediate Level Course and Excel Basics Course
Students who have Beginner- intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel who want to learn more advanced skills or students who want to learn the topics covered in this course.
At the end of this course (Excel Advanced 1 + Advanced 2) you should be able to:
- modify Excel options
- protect data in worksheets and workbooks
- import data into Excel and export data from Excel
- use data linking to create more efficient workbooks
- group cells and use outlines to manipulate the worksheet
- create summaries in your spreadsheets using subtotals
- use the Data Consolidation feature to combine data from several workbooks into one
- create, use and modify data tables
- create and work with scenarios and the Scenario Manager
- understand and create simple PivotTables
- construct and operate PivotTables using some of the more advanced techniques
- create and edit a PivotChart
- use advanced filters to analyze data in a list
- use a variety of data validation techniques
- create and use a range of controls in a worksheet
- Share workbooks with other users
- create recorded macros in Excel
Microsoft Excel Corporate Training
Course Outline – Advanced Excel
- Advanced Filters
- Complex Formulas
- Goal Seeking
- Grouping and Outlining
- PivotTable Features
- Protecting Data
- Recorded Macros
- Sharing Workbooks
- Using Solver
- Validating Data
Included Course Materials
- Course workbook “PDF” including step-by-step course exercises complete with many actual screen captures and advanced project tips, exercises, and answers
- Data files with all applicable Microsoft Excel files used in the course
- Certificate of completion (PDF)
For more details about Microsoft Excel, please visit the product’s official page EXCEL 2016