Microsoft Excel Training Course – Excel Advanced Level Classes | Designed for Excel 365, 2019, 2016, 2013
Training Type: Classroom Training – Downtown Toronto( 1 Yonge St.) ” Also available in Mississauga and Scarborough”. Mississauga ( 55 Village Centre Pl, Mississauga, ON L4Z 1V9)
Other options : Online Training- On-site at your company office ” Anywhere”
Course Level: Excel Advanced Course.
Number of students per session: Our class sizes are typically 4-6 students per session. Our classes are intentionally kept small in order to foster more interaction between the instructor and students. We limit classes to a maximum of six (6) students unless we are teaching a private group or organization. Each student is provided with a laptop with Microsoft Excel 2019 (Windows) already installed.
Locations: Toronto ( 1 Yonge St), Also we offer the course in Mississauga & Scarborough. Mississauga ( 55 Village Centre Pl, Mississauga, ON L4Z 1V9)
Duration: 1 day ( 10 AM- 5 PM) – Weekend and weekdays courses
Special Offers: Sign up with a friend and save 5% each – Sign up with 2 friends and save 10%
Bring your laptop: Save $50 “$250 only” (Your laptop with Microsoft Excel 2013, 2016 or Excel 2019 installed). You can get Microsoft office including MS.Excel 2019 for less than $15/Month from Microsoft Office Official site. Select Office 365 Business
Corporate Training: Contact us for special offers
This Advanced Microsoft Excel training course is designed for students to gain the skills necessary to use IF statements, VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP, pivot tables, audit and analyze worksheet data, utilize data tools, collaborate with others, and create and manage macros.
By the completion of this advanced Microsoft Excel 2019 training course, you will be comfortable with many of the advanced features and functions that this powerful spreadsheet software from Microsoft has to offer.
With the ability to handle advanced tasks in Excel, you’ll be able to get more power out of your worksheets and be able to dramatically shorten your task times and increase your efficiency in the process.
Learn how Excel 2016 table tools take the complexity out of table creation and management. As you become proficient at nesting functions within other functions, you’ll be able to accomplish just about anything Microsoft Excel has to offer!
Our Advanced Microsoft Excel training course is suitable for those with a sound working knowledge of Excel who wish to progress to the most complicated functions and features. Also the training is suitable for those who took our Excel Intermediate Level Course and Excel Basics Course
Students who have Beginners- intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel 2016 who want to learn more advanced skills or students who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2016 interface.
- At the end of this course you will have a complete understanding of the higher functions of Excel.
- You will be able to perform the most advanced calculations and functions, manipulate data using pivot tables and ‘advanced’ analysis, record macros and integrate with other office applications
Using logical functions
- Naming ranges
– Creating named ranges
– Using named ranges in formulas
- The IF function (recap)
– Creating nested IF functions AND and OR functions
– Combining logical functions
Working with lookups
- The VLOOKUP function
- The HLOOKUP function
Advanced list management
- Using data validation
– Setting criteria for entry of text, values and dates
– Creating a dropdown list
- Using database functions
– Setting up criteria
PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Using the PivotTable Wizard
- Rearranging PivotTables
- Using the PivotTable toolbar
- Creating PivotCharts
- Using Slicers to manipulate PivotTables
Using analytical options
- Using Goal Seek
- Using the Solver add-in
- Working with scenarios
– Creating and saving scenarios
– Viewing scenarios
- Creating macros
- Using the macro recorder
- Viewing and editing macro VBA code
Included Course Materials
- Course workbook “PDF” including step-by-step course exercises complete with many actual screen captures and advanced project tips, exercises and answers
- Data files with all applicable Microsoft Excel files used in the course
- Certificate of completion (PDF)
For more details about Microsoft Excel , please visit the product official page EXCEL 2016