PMI Agile Certified Practitioner certificate by Project Management Institute (PMI-ACP)® is one of the most sought-after credentials globally in IT industry in the area of Project Management.
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner “PMI-ACP” certification recognizes an individual’s expertise in using agile practices in their projects, while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through agile tools and techniques. To earn the Agile certification, professionals need to clear PMI-ACP exam conducted by PMI®.
This Virtual training program is designed to help aspiring professionals earn Agile Certification (PMI-ACP)® and empower the current & future project managers to demonstrate their level of professionalism in agile principles, practices, tools and techniques.
After completing our Agile Certified Practitioner course, you should be able to:
- Identify the similarities and differences among Agile methodologies
- Describe the stages of the Agile development cycle and identify the factors that promote project success
- Understand how to apply specific tools and techniques to successfully complete Agile projects
- Understand the interrelationships of tasks, activities, and practices in Agile projects
- Understand the specific roles and responsibilities of team members and enhance interaction on Agile teams
- Successfully complete the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner PMI-ACP® certification exam
- Effectively lead and work with Agile teams
After successful completion, you will receive 21 PDUs/contact hours to qualify to take the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) Exam.
Is the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner PMI-ACP® Certification Right for Me?
This certification may be right for you if:
- You already use agile practices in your projects
- Your organization is planning to adopt an agile approach
- You wish to become a more versatile project manager
- You need to adapt more quickly to basic business needs
- You would like to take a more value- and people-driven approach to projects
- You want to advance your career as a project manager