If you are planning to take the CAPM Certification examination, this course gives you the knowledge you need to pass the exam. It covers CAPM® -critical information on project management theory, principles, techniques and methods. You also have an opportunity to practice for the exam by using the practical tests including with this this course
The PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management CAPM certification offers recognition to practitioners who are starting a career in project management as well as project team members who wish to demonstrate their project management knowledge. This certification denotes that the individual possesses the knowledge in the principles and terminology of “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide)”, the standard of project management’s generally recognized good practices.
Individuals who contribute specialized skills to a project team can benefit from this certification by allowing them to align their work with that of project managers. The knowledge a practitioner gains from earning the CAPM certification can be applied to on-the-job experiences which help develop growing levels of competence in the practice of project management. Individuals who carry the CAPM designation after their name enjoy a high level of credibility from PMP credential holders, project managers, employers and peers.
CAPM certification Exam Prep training course is suitable for :
- Managers and project team members, students at the graduate or undergraduate level, and/or entry level practitioners, as well as anyone who has an expressed interest in project management as a career or wants to improve their effectiveness in a project management environment.
- individuals who want to prepare for the CAPM designation
CAPM Certification Eligibility
Applicants must have:
- Minimum of a high school diploma or the global equivalent
- 1,500 hours of work on a project team or 23 contact hours of project management education
- Exceed these requirements? Check The Project Management Professional Credential.
The CAPM Certification Examination:
Applicants must pass a three-hour, 150-question, knowledge-based examination that uses the PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition as its only source. The questions are developed by individuals from around the globe who hold a PMI credential and are monitored to ensure that the examination continues to be a reliable and valid assessment of project management terms and practices.
Sample CAPM Module: