CAPM Exam Practice Tests & Questions – Certified Associate in Project Management
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is a credential offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is an entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with less project experience, the CAPM is intended to demonstrate candidates’ understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management
About CAPM Practice Tests and Questions
The CAPM practice tests and questions cover all of the Knowledge Areas required by PMI. You get a percentage score for each Knowledge Area, which helps you identify the Knowledge Areas which require more study before you take the final CAPM Certification Exam. The CAPM Practice tests are designed as following:
- CAPM Short Practice Exam: consist of 20 questions to be answered within 30 minutes. The questions pool is more than 600 sample questions. You can repeat the test for unlimited times. A new set of questions will load every time you start the test again.
- Short-Length CAPM Test: 50 questions to be answered within 1 hour. A new set of questions will load every time you start the test again.
- The full CAPM Practice Tests consist of 150 questions to be answered within 3 hours. The total number of questions is more than 600 questions. You can repeat the test for unlimited times until you get ready to the CAPM exam. You can review the questions and get a feedback.
All the questions have exactly one correct answer. The tests correspond to the latest version of the exam.
You will get Unlimited access to 600+ exceptionally realistic CAPM exam practice questions for 2 months.
CAPM Exam Sample Test and Questions
The following are sample questions for the Project Management Processes:
CAPM Certification Eligibility
Applicants must have:
- Minimum of a high school diploma or the global equivalent
- 1,500 hours of work on a project team or 23 contact hours of project management education
Exceed these requirements? Check The Project Management Professional PMP Credential.
To maintain your CAPM, you must retake the exam every five years.
The CAPM Certification Examination:
Applicants must pass a three-hour, 150-question, knowledge-based examination that uses the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition as its only source. The questions are developed by individuals from around the globe who hold a PMI credential and are monitored to ensure that the examination continues to be a reliable and valid assessment of project management terms and practices.
Who should apply?
If you’d like to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills into your current role, then the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is right for you.
This certification is best suited for:
- Project Associates and Executives
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
For more details about CAPM Certification, visit PMI CAPM Certification webstie
You might be interested CAPM certification Classroom and online training