Business is dynamic. Yesterday’s new approach is today’s standard practice. Therefore, businesses need to develop and implement a continuous improvement strategy and process to stay ahead of the game. This requires the vigilance of every employee in focusing on high-impact/high-value processes to look for opportunities to improve what gets done and how it gets done. The Continuous Improvement program has won awards and achieved international recognition for its practical tools, techniques and skills for rigorously examining and improving any business process, and adding real value.
Continuous Improvement ” Online”
This course is for anyone responsible for planning and contributing to how work gets done; members of functional and cross-functional teams facing broad, organizational changes
Out of stock
• Utilize an efficient, seven-step problem-solving model to structure your continuous improvement efforts
• Assess the customer-supplier chain to define issues, opportunities and problems
• Define and analyze work processes using four different process-flowcharting techniques
• Link work processes to organizational requirements
• Develop and use customer surveys to identify performance gaps
• Use two proven analysis techniques to identify root causes of performance gaps
• Establish improvement targets along with key assessment criteria and measurements to gauge progress
• Use two different techniques to identify and prioritize alternative improvement actions
• Select the best breakthrough actions based on identified priority requirements
• Develop and implement an action schedule and assign tasks making the best use of resources
• Communicate effectively with others regarding the goals and intended outcomes
• Review progress against the plan using short, mid-and long-range review strategies
• Celebrate success
The format of this course is 100% online. Prior to the start date of the course, an email will be sent to all registered students containing instructions on how to access the online Learning Management System.
Certificate of Completion is available upon finishing studying the course.
To qualify for your Diploma, Certificate or PDF you must study and complete all modules and score 70% or more in each of the course assessments.