Excel Bootcamp for Business | Designed for Excel 365, 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013
In our Microsoft Excel Bootcamp, you’ll go from beginner to advanced in three days. You’ll learn the most advanced functions of Excel including Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, and macros. Begin with data entry, charts, and essential shortcuts in Excel Fundamentals. Go to the next level with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP in Intermediate Excel. Automate your workflow by recording macros in Advanced Excel. You’ll learn everything you need to know to become an Excel pro.
Training Type: Instructor-led . Classroom training. Also available as a Virtual training
Related Excel Training: Excel introduction course & Excel Advanced
Number of students per session: Our class sizes are typically 6-8 students per session. Our classes are intentionally kept small in order to foster more interaction between the instructor and students. We limit classes to a maximum of (8) students unless we are teaching a private group or organization. Each student must have access to a computer with Microsoft Excel (Windows)
Duration: 3 days (10:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. EST Canada and USA Eastern Time)
Special Offers: Sign up with a friend and save 5% each – Sign up with 2 friends and save 10%
Classroom training: We provide laptops with Microsoft Excel 365 installed. You can also bring your laptop
Online classes: Each attendee should have a computer with hands-on access to Microsoft Excel 365, Excel 2019 (or Excel 2016 ,2013).. You can get Microsoft office including MS.Excel 2019 for less than $15/Month from Microsoft Office Official site. Select Office 365 Business.
Corporate Training Special Offers: At our location or at yours
Students must be comfortable using a computer. No other prior knowledge is required.
Day 1: Excel for Business Fundamentals : 6-6.5 hours
- A Guide to Brilliant Spreadsheets
- Cell Alignment
- Copying Data
- Creating a New Workbook
- Creating Charts
- Editing in a Workbook
- Filling Data
- Filtering Data
- Font Formatting
- Formula Referencing
- Formulas and Functions
- Getting Help
- Getting to Know Excel
- Moving Data
- Number Formatting
- Row and Column Formatting
- Selecting Ranges
- Sorting Data
- Working With a Worksheet
- Working With Workbooks
Day 2: Excel for Business Intermediate : 6-6.5 hours
- Chart Elements
- Chart Object Formatting
- Complex Formulas
- Conditional Formatting
- Defined Names
- Essential Functions
- Excel shortcuts
- Filling Data
- Goal Seeking
- Number Formatting Techniques
- The Quick Analysis Tools
- Working with Dates
- Working with Large Worksheets
- Working with Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- Worksheet Tables
Day 3: Excel for Business Advanced : 6-6.5 hours
- Advanced Filters
- Complex Formulas
- Goal Seeking
- Grouping and Outlining
- PivotTable Features
- Protecting Data
- Recorded Macros
- Sharing Workbooks
- Using Solver
- Validating Data
Microsoft Excel Corporate Training
- Customize or choose from our existing courses
- At our location or onsite at your location.
- Send employees to our group classes
- Extensive offerings and flexible scheduling
- Simple billing and logistics
- Computers and training resources provided
Included Course Materials
- Course workbook “PDF” including step-by-step course exercises complete with many actual screen captures and advanced project tips, exercises and answers
- Data files with all applicable Microsoft Excel files used in the course
- Certificate of completion (PDF)
For more details about Microsoft Excel , please visit the product official page EXCEL
Learn What’s New in Microsoft Excel 2019
Take Microsoft Excel 2019 Fundamentals Training Courses in Toronto, Mississauga, Scarborough , Montreal & Ottawa
Take Microsoft Excel 2019 Intermediate Level Training Classes in Toronto, Mississauga, Scarborough , Montreal & Ottawa
Take Microsoft Excel 2019 Advanced Level Classes in Toronto, Mississauga, Scarborough , Montreal & Ottawa
Microsoft Excel 2019 Tables, Pivot Tables and Conditional Formatting
Microsoft Excel 2019 | Using Formulas for Financial Analysis.
Microsoft Excel 2019 | Using Formulas For Statistical Analysis
Microsoft Excel 2019 | Data Analysis with Pivot Tables
PMVISION reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force-majeure events.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Reserve your seat fee: Non Refundable. To be refunded if the class is cancelled by PMVISION
- In case PMVISION cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate within 48 hours of subscribing, 10% will be deducted as administration fee.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or more, prior to the event, 20% will be deducted as administration fee.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made
- Bookings made at discounted prices ( Including Early Bird Booking) cannot be cancelled.
- If you will have to travel to attend the course, please don’t make any travel arrangements until we confirm the class. We usually usually confirm the class by emails at least one week prior to the start date.
IMPORTANT: We recommend waiting to book any non-refundable travel until 1 week before the start of class. PMVISION is not responsible for any loss incurred as a result of a canceled class. Please email: [email protected] for any additional questions.
At our location:
2 Attendees : $450 ( $225 each)
3 Attendees: $600 ( $200 each)
4 – 6 Attendees: $800
At your location: ( Daily Rate)
$800 : Up to 6 attendees
$1000: Up to 12 Attendees
Assuming each attendee will have access to a computer with the software installed. If PMVISION to provide laptops during the training, a $25 fee per laptop to be added
If location is outside Ottawas, travel expenses to be added
Tax to be added