This online course delivers practical, hands on, experience-based training in the core knowledge and skills of the discipline, as well as advances that are providing value to business today.
This course is designed to give a basic understanding of the functions and business impact of this role. The course provides a special focus on business analysis functions as they relate to the development of information technology solutions and the business analysis project life cycle.
Course topics include the role of the business analyst, gathering and documenting user requirements, modeling the business, business case analysis, process modeling, quality management and testing.
The primary objective of this course is to provide an understanding of the essence of the Business Analysis profession and the content of the BABOK Guide 3.0, a global professional standard. The training helps participants understand the specific terminology and its proper use. Moreover, the course is also useful for those interested in becoming IIBA certified through a better understanding of certification requirements and how to prepare.
Who Should Attend
Systems analysts, business analysts, requirements analysts, developers, software engineers, IT project managers, project managers, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, program managers, testers, and QA specialists.
Sample LessonOpen Lesson in Full Screen
- CBAP Exam Prep – Classroom Training in Toronto
- Fundamentals of Business Analysis- Self-Paced Learning Course
- PMI-PBA Certification Exam Prep (PMI Professional in Business Analysis) – Classroom Toronto
- PMI-PBA Exam Practice Tests & Questions
- PMI-PBA Exam Prep Training Course- PMI Professional in Business Analysis Self Paced Learning
- CBAP Exam Practice Tests & Sample Exam Questions