ITIL® Foundation is the most important certificate for IT professionals and employees wishing to know more about IT Service Management. Organizations that work according to ITIL® use the complete ITIL® exam program for training personnel based on their roles. Their ITIL® skills enable them to perform and cooperate better. T he ITIL® Foundation certification is considered as the entry level qualification in the field of ITIL certification path.
This 3 days official ITIL® Foundations certification course provides you with a general overview of the IT Service Management Lifecycle . You will get an introduction to the lifecycle of managing IT services to deliver to business expectations. Using an engaging case study, you’ll learn the core disciplines of ITIL best practices.
Course options: Online and classroom
Included: Access to ITIL v3 practice tests with more than 400 questions : Click for details
ITIL Foundation course covers five core disciplines:
Continual Service Improvement
The course prepares you for the examination leading to the Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management. This certification is the prerequisite for the Intermediate and Expert levels of ITIL® certification.
You will earn 18 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers
• Employees involved in the management of an IT Infrastructure who are required to work within working processes that are, or will be, organized according to ITIL®.
• Candidates who wish to progress further to the Practitioner or Manager’s Certificate in IT Service Management or to certification in the area of ISO 2000.
• Staff entering an IT environment who might have day-to-day responsibilities within one or more of the service management disciplines.
• Staff working in an IT service management discipline who wish to broaden their understanding of how their role fits into the wider service management framework.
• Other staff whose effectiveness would be enhanced by a greater awareness and understanding of best practices in IT service management.