MS. Excel Training Course – Excel Basics Level Classes | Designed for Excel 365, 2019, 2016, 2013
This MS. Excel course aims to provide students with a foundation for Excel knowledge and skills, which they can build upon to eventually become an expert in data manipulation.
Training Type: Instructor-led Online Training – Prior to the start date of the course, an email will be sent to all registered students containing instructions on how to access the online Learning Management System.
Course Level: Excel Introduction Class
Number of students per session: Our class sizes are typically 10 students per session. Our classes are intentionally kept small in order to foster more interaction between the instructor and students. We limit classes to a maximum of six (10) students unless we are teaching a private group or organization.
Duration: 1 day (10:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. EST Canada and USA Eastern Time)
Special Offers: Sign up with a friend and save 5% each – Sign up with 2 friends and save 10%
Each attendee should have a computer with hands-on access to Microsoft Excel 365, Excel 2019 (or Excel 2016 ,2013).. You can get Microsoft office including MS.Excel 2019 for less than $15/Month from Microsoft Office Official site. Select Office 365 Business.
Excel Corporate Training Special Offers
Contact us for special rates ( firstname.lastname@example.org) .
A working knowledge of Windows is required. No experience of MS Excel is required. If you have basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel , you can improve your skills by taking our Microsoft Excel Intermediate Level Class
This course is intended for students who wish to gain the foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Excel that is necessary to create and work with electronic spreadsheets
Upon successful completion of this course, you will have a good working knowledge of Excel basics. You will be able to create and develop Excel worksheets and workbooks in order to work with and analyze the data that is critical to the success of your organization. You will: Get started with Microsoft Office Excel . Perform calculations. Modify a worksheet. Format a worksheet. Print workbooks. Manage workbooks.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- navigate your way around Microsoft Excel 2016
- create and work with a new workbook
- open and navigate within workbooks and worksheets
- make changes to data in a workbook
- understand and work with ranges in a worksheet
- copy and paste data in Excel
- use the fill operations available to fill a data series
- move the contents of cells and ranges within and between workbooks
- understand, create and work with formulas and functions
- understand and use formula cell referencing
- use font formatting techniques
- align the contents of cells in a number of ways
- understand and use the number formatting features in Excel
- format rows and columns in a worksheet
- work with elements that make up the structure of a worksheet
- sort data in a list in a worksheet
- filter data in a table
- print your workbook data
- create effective charts in Microsoft Excel
- obtain help for Excel whenever you need it
- understand points to consider to avoid problems in your worksheets