MS. Excel Training Course – Excel Intermediate Level Classes | Designed for Excel 365, 2019, 2016, 2013
This Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2019 training class is meant for students who want to expand their knowledge and learn how to create more productive workbooks. It covers formulas and function techniques, advanced formatting and charting features and data manipulation tools like goal seeking.
Training Type: Classroom Training – Downtown Toronto ” Also available in Mississauga, Scarborough, Hamilton and Barrie ” Mississauga ( 55 Village Centre Pl, Mississauga, ON L4Z 1V9). Barrie: Georgian college (One Georgian Dr. Barrie, ON L4M 3X9) )
Other options : Online Training- On-site at your company office ” Anywhere”
Course Level: Excel Intermediate Level Course
Number of students per session: Our class sizes are typically 6 students per session. Our classes are intentionally kept small in order to foster more interaction between the instructor and students. We limit classes to a maximum of six (6) students unless we are teaching a private group or organization. Each student is provided a laptop with hands-on access to Microsoft Excel 2019 (Windows)
Locations: Toronto ( 1 Yonge St), Also we offer the course in Mississauga & Scarborough. Mississauga ( 55 Village Centre Pl, Mississauga, ON L4Z 1V9)
Duration: 1 day ( 10 AM- 5 PM)
Special Offers: Sign up with a friend and save 5% each – Sign up with 2 friends and save 10%
We provide each attendee with a laptop with hands-on access to Microsoft Excel 365 or Excel 2019. If you prefer to use your laptop, your laptop should has Microsoft Excel 2013, 2016 or Excel 2019 installed. You can get Microsoft office including MS.Excel 2019 for less than $15/Month from Microsoft Office Official site. Select Office 365 Business
Corporate Training Special Offers: Rate per day (level)
At our location:
- 2 Employees : $450
- 3 Employees : $600
- 4- 6 Employees : $800.
- 7-12 Employees : $1000
At your location:
- Up to 6 Employees : $800.
- Up to 12 Employees : $1000
- For large number of trainees, we assume each employee will have access to a computer with Excel installed. If PMVISION provides the laptops : $25 Fee for each laptop
- If Your location is outside GTA “Greater Toronto Area”, Travel fee to be added
A working knowledge of creating/formatting simple spreadsheets, basic formulas and functions . Or ourExcel Introduction Levelcourse.
This course is intended for students who have basic skills with Microsoft Excel 2019 (Excel 2016 ,Excel 2013) and want to expand their knowledge. Improving formatting, organizing data, highlighting key information and creating formulas/links between sheets. Also for students who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the Excel 2019 interface.
Upon successful completion of this course, you you should be able to:
- use the fill operations available to fill a data series
- use a range of techniques to work with worksheets
- apply a variety of page setup techniques
- apply borders to cells and ranges in a worksheet
- use common worksheet functions
- create more complex formulas and functions
- create and use defined names in a workbook
- apply a range of number formatting techniques to worksheet cells
- apply conditional formatting to ranges in a worksheet
- use goal seeking to determine the values required to reach a desired result
- understand and use Excel’s Quick Analysis tools
- create and work with tables
- use a range of elements and features to enhance charts
- select and change the format of objects in a chart