Primavera P6 Training Course- Primavera P6 Classes
The Primavera P6 Training Course will prepare you for efficiently track your project teams, schedules, tasks and finances, manage your entire project and accurately report your progression to date. This instructor-led course presents the basic concepts of Oracle Primavera P6. You will create a project plan containing tasks, organize these tasks in a work breakdown structure containing task relationships, create and assign resources, finalize the project to implement the project plan and keep your projects on time and within budget.
Course: Primavera P6 Training ( Primavera P6 Professional Rel 16.1 and later)
Training Type: Classroom Training – Downtown Surrey
Course Level: Fundamentals
Number of students per session: Our class sizes are typically 4-6 students per session. Our classes are intentionally kept small in order to foster more interaction between the instructor and students. We limit classes to a maximum of six (6) students unless we are teaching a private group or organization. Each student is provided with a laptop with Primavera P6 (Windows) already installed. ( Primavera P6 Rel. 16.1 or later )
Location: Downtown Surrey
Other Locations: Québec , Vancouver, Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary, Ottawa, Toronto GTA (1 Yonge St, Suite 1801- Executive Boardroom ). Montreal , Surrey , Saint John, Halifax. Also we offer the course in Mississauga, Scarborough, Oakville, Hamilton & Barrie. Mississauga ( 55 Village Centre Pl, Mississauga, ON L4Z 1V9). Barrie (92 Caplan Ave, Barrie ON L4N 9J2) or ( at Georgian college (One Georgian Dr. Barrie, ON L4M 3X9). The training is also offered at other locations including Scarborough, Hamilton, Ajax, Burlington & Niagara Falls . Please contact to discuss an alternate course location
Note: We recommend waiting to book any non-refundable travel until one week before the start of class. Wait until you receive class confirmation. We usually confirm the class one week prior to the start date. PMVISION is not responsible for any loss incurred as a result of a canceled class. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions.
Duration: 1 weekend : Sat-Sun ( 9 AM- 4: 00 PM) . Or Weekdays : 2 days ( 9 AM- 4: 00 PM)
Special Offers: Sign up with a friend and save 5% each – Sign up with 2 friends and save 10%
Course Materials: Due to copy rights, materials will not be distributed to students but students will have online access to course materials. Click the link for sample lesson . Student can download the Primavera P6 working files.it is recommended to purchase the book Planning & Control Using Primavera P6 Versions 8 to 20 PPM Professional
Bring your laptop: Save $50 ( You own a standalone copy of Primavera P6 Professional for use with this course)
Corporate Training: Contact us for special offers ( Training at our location or on site at your location, anytime , anywhere). We can deliver the training to anywhere within Toronto GTA and surrounding area including Oakville, Hamilton, Pickering, Burlington, Oshawa, Ajax, Guelph, Milton, Whitby, Newmarket, Niagara Falls, Burlington,
Demand for Primavera P6 Professional schedulers is growing in all industries including Engineering, Construction, and Information Technology IT . This Primavera P6 Professional Training Course is intended for Project Managers, Engineers, Project Planners, Project Coordinators and Schedulers. People in related roles can also benefit from taking this course.
This training course provides the fundamentals of Primavera P6 Professional with all planning and scheduling skills required to deliver a project on time and within budget. Because P6 is typically used as a stand-alone and often mobile system in many industries, we have created a course that bypasses the multi-user, enterprise functionality and cuts directly to what is needed to build and manage a robust schedule.
This Primavera P6 training covers concepts related to Work Breakdown Structure, Budgeting, Relationships, Scheduling and Baseline. Students gain expertise in managing projects through Primavera P6 software, including tasks like adding activities, assigning resources, and calculating issues and risks.
Day 1 Modules:
- Scheduling Best Practices ( Plan Schedule Management, Define Activities, Sequence Activities, Assigning Resources, Estimate Activity Duration, Activity Names, Activity Attributes, Activity Codes, Milestone Lists, Activity Types, Activity Owner, Network Diagrams, Critical Path Method CPM, Activity Relations and Constraints, Early and Late Start, Early and Late Finish, Dependency , and Schedule Baseline)
- Getting to Know Primavera P6
- Creating a Project Plan
- Starting Up and Navigation
- Creating a New Project
- Defining Calendars
- Creating a Primavera Project WBS
- Adding Activities and Organizing Under the WBS
- Formatting the Display
- Adding Relationships
- Activity Network View
Day 2 Modules:
- Group, Sort and Layouts
- Printing and Reports
- Scheduling Options and Setting a Baseline
- Updating an Unresourced Schedule
- User and Administration Preferences
- Creating Roles and Resources
- Assigning Roles, Resources and Expenses
Click the link for Primavera P6 Training | Sample lesson
Who should attend Primavera P6 training?
Indicative roles or people who should attend this training program are:
- Project Engineers who seek high degree of proficiency in PM practice.
- Managers and engineers with desire to acquire project scheduling skills.
- Enthusiastic Individuals with desire to acquire a successful career in project management and project scheduling.
- Key players that are involved in designing, planning and implementing projects.
Why This Course?
- Avg. Salary for Primavera P6 Scheduler is: $80000
- Primavera has a market share of about 42.4%
- Used by top industries across various business Verticals.
After completing the Primavera P6 training course, students receive the Primavera training certificate of completion (PDF) from PMVISION.
About Primavera P6 Professional :
Primavera P6 is known for being quite effective as a project management scheduling tool.
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management, the recognized standard for high-performance project management software, is designed to handle large-scale, highly sophisticated and multifaceted projects. It can be used to organize projects up to 100,000 activities, and it provides unlimited resources and an unlimited number of target plans. Massive data requires sophisticated yet highly flexible organization tools to provide you a multitude of ways to organize, filter and sort activities, projects, and resources.
In addition, Primavera P6 can be integrated with most financial and HR software. It features best-in-class integration for bringing together schedule, cost, and other vital project data to form a “single version of the truth” for greater speed, accuracy, and efficiency in reporting.
To learn more about our Primavera P6 training courses & classes, please contact us:
For more details about the software, visit Oracle Primavera P6 Professional official page
Related Primavera P6 Classes
- EVM Earned Value Management in Primavera P6
- Primavera P6 Advanced Training
- Primavera Contractor Training
- Introduction to Primavera Contract Management
- Portfolio Management in Primavera P6 Web Access
- Resources Management in Primavera P6 Web Access
- Project Management in Primavera P6
- Managing Risk in Primavera Risk Analysis
- Primavera P6 Fundamentals Training Course
- All Primavera P6 Training Courses