PMI-ACP Training Classes:
Training Type: Classroom Training.
Location : Downtown Toronto
Fee : $1000 plus tax
Duration: 3 days ( 10 AM – 5 PM)
Options: Weekdays ( Monday – Wed) OR Weekends ( Sat- Sun-Sat )
Special Offers: Sign up with a friend and save 5% each – 2 friends: 10% – 3 friends: 15%
Corporate Training: Contact us for special offers
Upcoming PMI-ACP Training Classes
Limited seats per session, reserve your seat
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner certificate by Project Management Institute (PMI-ACP)® is one of the most sought-after credentials globally in IT industry in the area of Project Management.
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner “PMI-ACP” certification recognizes an individual’s expertise in using agile practices in their projects, while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through agile tools and techniques. To earn the Agile certification, professionals need to clear PMI-ACP exam conducted by PMI®.
This pmi-acp training program is designed to help aspiring professionals earn Agile Certification (PMI-ACP)® and empower the current & future project managers to demonstrate their level of professionalism in agile principles, practices, tools and techniques.
What You’ll Learn
After completing our PMI-ACP Agile Certified Practitioner course, you should be able to:
- Identify the similarities and differences among Agile methodologies
- Learn the Agile best practices and concepts to ensure project goals are met within time and budget constraints
- Get a thorough understanding of developing soft skills such as emotional intelligence, collaboration, conflict relationship and others
- Understand the tools to lower defect density, enhance transparency, and reduce risks to market-viable products faster and enhance corporate reputation
- Describe the stages of the Agile development cycle and identify the factors that promote project success
- Understand how to apply specific tools and techniques to successfully complete Agile projects
- Understand the interrelationships of tasks, activities, and practices in Agile projects
- Understand the specific roles and responsibilities of team members and enhance interaction on Agile teams
- Effectively lead and work with Agile teams
PMI-ACP Exam Sample Test and Questions
You will get Unlimited practice to 650+ exceptionally realistic PMI-ACP exam sample questions – 6 months access
All the questions have exactly one correct answer, and corresponds to the latest version of the exam.
Is the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner PMI-ACP® Certification Right for Me?
This certification may be right for you if:
- If you work on agile teams or if your organization is adopting agile practices
- You already use agile practices in your projects
- Your organization is planning to adopt an agile approach
- You wish to become a more versatile project manager
- You need to adapt more quickly to basic business needs
- You would like to take a more value- and people-driven approach to projects
- You want to advance your career as a project manager
General Project Experience:
- 2,000 hours working on project teams
- These hours must be earned within the last 5 years
- Active Project Management Professional (PMP)® or Program Management Professional (PgMP)® will satisfy this requirement
Agile Project Experience:
- 1500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies
- These hours are in addition to the 2,000 hours required in “general project experience”
- These hours must be earned within the last 3 years
Training in Agile Practices:
- 21 contact hours
- Hours must be earned in agile practices
- Tests knowledge of agile fundamentals
The PMI-ACP Exam:
The computer-based PMI-ACP® examination is comprised of 120 multiple-choice questions and has to be completed in 3 hours. 100 questions are scored, and 20 pre-test questions which are not scored will be distributed randomly through the exam.
Please note that the credential must be maintained in 3 year cycles, by adding 30 PDUs in agile project management per three year cycle