PMI-PBA Online Self- Paced Training Course
This Online Training Course on PMI Professional in Business Analysis Certification covers all the domains and tasks. You will review exam hot topics and use sample exams to ensure you understand the core material. Following the course you will have access to more than 500 sample exam questions.
Upon completing this PMI-PBA Course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate content and structure familiarity of PMI®’s Business Analysis for Practitioners: A Practice Guide
- Differentiate among the five business analysis domains in the project life cycle
- Identify knowledge gaps using module practice exams
- Improve their probability of passing the PMI-PBA® Exam
Visit the PMI-PBA Course page
This course fulfills the mandatory requirement of PMI for 35 hrs of training with special emphasis on Business Analysis as per PMI-PBA specification requirements.
PMI-PBA Course: Sample Lesson
PMI-PBA Exam Sample Test and Questions
The course also includes access to our PMI-PBA Exam Practice Tests with more than 1200 sample questions:
Go to our PMI-PBA Exam Practices Tests & Questions
Certificate of Completion: PMI-PBA Contact hours+ PDU
You will get approved PMI contact hours and PDUs
Who Should Attend This PMI Professional In Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) Course
- Those who need to prepare for PMI’s PBA® exam.
- Those who want to work as a Professional Business Analysts.
- Those who have an experience in the Business Analysis field.
- » Business Customers, Users or Partners
- » Business Analysts
- » Business Systems Analysts
- » Project Managers or Team Leaders
- » Systems Architects or Designers
- » IT Managers/Directors
- » Systems or Application Developers
- » QA Professionals
- » Systems Testers
- » Systems Analysts
- » Anyone wanting to enhance their business analysis skills
PBA Exam Requirements
- Minimum 35 hours of Business Analysis Practices – this course fulfills this requirement.
- Business Analysis Experience:
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent),:
- 7,500 hours (5 years) working as a practitioner of business analysis. This experience must have been earned in the last 8 years.
- 2,000 hours working on project teams. This project experience can be inclusive of the 7,500 hours of business analysis experience listed. Any business analysis experience that occurred within the context of a project can be included. This experience must have been earned in the last 8 years.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree (or global equivalent).
- 4,500 hours (3 years) working as a practitioner of business analysis. This experience must have been earned in the last 8 years.
- 2,000 hours working on project teams. This project experience can be inclusive of the 4,500 hours of business analysis experience listed. Any business analysis experience that occurred within the context of a project can be included. This experience must have been earned in the last 8 years.
PMI-PBA Training: PDU Allocation Table:
This course is published in the PMI Website
For more information about the PMI-PBA Certification, please visit PMI Website PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)®
You can download the PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® certification Handbook
Take the PMI-PBA Practice Tests and Questions
Note About PMI-PBA Exam Practice Tests and Questions
Whilst these questions ” Practice Tests” are representative of the style of questions found in the PMI-PBA examination, no warranty is offered in respect of your likely performance in the examination based on your performance in these limited tests
Our Business Analysis Courses:
Fundamentals of Business Analysis Course: Self-Paced Learning
PMI-PBA Certification Exam Prep : Classroom Training
PMI-PBA Exam Prep : Self-Paced Learning
PMI-PBA Exam Practice Tests & Questions
CBAP Certification Training Course: Classroom Training Toronto