PMI-PgMP Exam Practice Tests | PMI-PgMP Sample Exam Questions
Get real PMI PgMP Certification Exam Questions ” Program Management Professional Exam Questions”. ” Based on The Standard for Program Management – Fourth Edition”
The Program Management Professional PgMP® credential from Project Management Institute (PMI) addresses the community of professionals who are responsible for the coordinated management of multiple projects that are in alignment with organizational objectives.
The Program Management Professional (PgMP)® certification is a visible sign of your advanced experience and skill and gives you a distinct advantage in employment and promotion.
PMI PgMP “PMI Program Management Professional” Sample Exam Questions – Exam Simulator
All the questions have exactly one correct answer, and corresponds to the latest version of the exam.
You will get Unlimited access to 600+ exceptionally realistic PMI PgMP exam practice questions for 2 months.
- You can pause the test at any time and resume later.
- You can retake the test as many times as you would like..
- You can skip a question to come back to at the end of the exam.
- You can also use “Mark for Review” to come back to questions you are unsure about before you submit your test.
- If you want to finish the test and see your results immediately, click the Submit All.
PMI PgMP® Practice Tests Features:
- Based on Real PMI-PgMP® Exams Scenarios
- Prepared by Experts, derived from Recommended Syllabus
- Regularly Updated
- Highly recommended for overnight preparation of PMI-PgMP (PMI Program Management Professional) Exam!
- More than 600+ questions with answer explanation
- Accessible by any device” PC, laptop, phone, tablet”
- Access for 2 months
PMI PgMP® Certification Prerequisites:
To apply for the Program Management Professional (PgMP)®, candidates need to have either:
- A Four-year Degree (Bachelor’s or Global equivalent), with at least four years of Project Management experience and four years of Program Management experience.
- A Secondary Diploma (High school or Global equivalent), with at least four years of Project Management experience and seven years of Program Management experience.
Note: If the above requirements are not met, candidates can also consider the Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential.
The PMI PgMP® Certification Exam Format
There are two parts to the PgMP certification process:
Part 1—Application/Panel Review:
The first evaluation is a Panel Review, and the panel review process begins once the certification payment is received and the audit is completed (if your application is selected). A panel of volunteer PgMP® -certified program managers will assess your professional experience based on your responses to the Program Management Experience Summaries on the PgMP® application. Once you pass the panel review, you will be eligible to take the examination
Part 2—Multiple-Choice Examination:
The next step occurs with the multiple-choice examination in which you will be called upon to demonstrate your competence in both situational and scenario-based questions.
The PgMP® examination consists of 170 multiple-choice questions. Of the 170 questions, 20 are considered pretest questions which are not scored. The allotted time to complete the computer-based examination is four hours.
For more information about the PMI-PgMP Certification, please visit PMI Website Program Management Certification | PgMP – PMI
You can download the PMI Program Management Professional Handbook | PgMP – PMI
Note About PMI PgMP® Exam Practice Tests and Questions
Whilst these questions ” Practice Tests” are representative of the style of questions found in the PMI-PgMP examination, no warranty is offered in respect of your likely performance in the examination based on your performance in these limited tests.