PMI-RMP® Certification Training Course
Risk Management Professional PMI-RMP is a certification offered by The Project Management Institute PMI.
PMI-RMP Certification recognizes your unique expertise and competency in assessing and identifying project risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities, while still possessing a core knowledge and practical application in all areas of project management.
This PMI-RMP training course is based on two books: The PMBOK “Project Management Body of Knowledge” ; and the Practice Standard for Project Risk Management. In addition to these references, this course will help you prepare for the PMI-RMP exam.
Risk Management Professional (RMP®) certification demonstrates a professional’s specialization in handling risks in project management. PMI attributes RMP® certification to professionals who have the unique expertise and competency in assessing, identifying and controlling risks.
The certified individual is assumed to have a know-how of the risk identification process. He or she will know how to alleviate risks and exploit the opportunities. Although the person is a risk management professional, he or she will also have the integral theoretical and practical skill of project management.
PMI-RMP Eligibility Requirements
To apply for the PMI-RMP, you need to have either:
- A four-year degree (bachelor’s or the global equivalent), with at least 3,000 hours of project risk management experience and 30 hours of project risk management education.
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least 4,500 hours of project risk management experience and 40 hours of project risk management education
Who Should Attend the PMI-RMP Course
- Risk Managers and Analysts
- Project Managers, Associate Project Managers, IT Project Managers, and Senior Project Managers
- Project Coordinators, Project Analysts, and Project Leaders
- Team Leaders, Product Managers, Program Managers, Project Sponsors, and Project Team Members seeking PMP or CAPM certification
For more details about PMI-RMP Certification, please read Project Risk Management Professional PMI-RMP® Certification Handbook
PMI-RMP Sample Lesson
To Open lesson in full screen, click here
Risk Management Professional “PMI-RMP” sample Exam questions:
You will also have access to more than 700 questions.
The PMI Risk Management Professional practice tests include more than 700 questions, accessible by any device ” Laptop, Phone, Tablet” .
he PMI-RMP credential examination is comprised of 170 multiple-choice questions. Of the 170 questions, 20 are considered pretest questions. Pretest questions do not affect the score and are used in examinations as an effective and legitimate way to test the validity of future examination questions. All questions are placed throughout the examination randomly.
Important Note about the PMI-RMP Exam Questions and Practice Tests:
Whilst these questions ” Practice Tests” are representative of the style of questions found in the PMI-RMP examination, no warranty is offered in respect of your likely performance in the examination based on your performance in these limited tests.