PMI-SP Training Course- PMI Scheduling Professional Exam Prep & Boot Camp
This PMI-SP training course provides you with the skills required to schedule and deliver critical projects on time while helping you prepare for the PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® certification Exam. You will review exam hot topics and use sample exams to ensure you understand the core material. Following the course you will have access to more than 850 PMI-SP sample exam questions.
Training Type: Classroom Training.
Location : Downtown Toronto ( Also to be scheduled in Mississauga & Scarborough) – Contact us for available online classes
Fee : $899 plus tax
Options: Weekdays ( 3 days) OR Weekends ( Sat-Sun-Sat ) | (10 AM- 05 PM)
Number of students per session: Our PMI-SP class sizes are typically 4-6 students per session. Our classes are intentionally kept small in order to foster more interaction between the instructor and students. We limit classes to a maximum of six (6) students unless we are teaching a private group or organization. Limited seats , reserve yours by enrolling now. If the registration is closed, contact us to join the wait list or to schedule your own course.
Special Offers: Sign up with a friend and save 5% each – With 2 friends :10% – 3 friends: 15%
Corporate Training: Contact us for special offers
This PMI-SP training course is led by a PMP certified instructor who goes over Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) concepts, terminology, and definitions as well as shares a variety of successful test-taking techniques.
This training is designed to provide practical, hands-on experience in the planning, development, maintenance, analysis, communication, and reporting of project schedules as well as tips and strategies for passing the Project Management Institute’s PMI-SP® Scheduling Professional certification exam.
Who should Attend the PMI-SP Training Course?
The PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® is a credential for practitioners who want to focus on developing and maintaining project schedules.
The PMI-SP® Role Delineation states that candidates for the credential:
- Can create and maintain the project schedule
- Be able to analyze the project schedule
- Should be able to report and communicate the schedule to the project team
This PMI-SP training course is intended for project management professionals who want to earn the PMI-SP certification. The training is also appropriate for other project management professionals involved in project scheduling including Project managers, associate project managers, IT project managers, and senior project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, and project leaders, master schedulers, schedule managers, schedule analysts, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members seeking the PMI-SP® certification.
- Module 1: Introduction to PMI- SP Scheduling Professional Certification
- Module 2: Introduction to Project Management
- Module 3: Stakeholders and communication
- Module 4: The Organizational Structure
- Module 5: The Project Charter
- Module 6: The Project Scope and WBS
- Module 7.0 The Schedule Model Principles and Concepts
- Module 7.1 Scheduling Best Practices
- Module 7.2 Plan Schedule Management
- Module 7.3 : Define Activities
- Module 7.4 : Sequence Activities
- Module 7.5 : Estimate Activity resources
- Module 7.6 : Estimate Activity Duration
- Module 7.7 : Develop Schedule
- Module 7.8 : Control Schedule
- Module 7.9 : The Schedule Risk Analysis
- Module 7.10 : Reporting and Closing
- Module 8 : Project Cost Management
This course fulfills the new mandatory requirement of PMI® for 30 hrs of training with special emphasis on scheduling as per PMI-SP specification requirements (related to scheduling in Project Management)
PMI-SP Practice Tests and Sample Exam Questions:
You will get Unlimited access to 900+ exceptionally realistic PMI-SP exam questions for 6 months. All the questions correspond to the latest version of the exam.
Sample Practice Test and PMI-SP questions:
The PMI-SP Exam consists of 170 questions. Out of these, 20 questions are not scored. The Scorable questions are 150. Exam duration is 3.5 hours.
To be eligible for the PMI-SP® credential, you must meet certain educational and professional experience requirements. All project management experience must have been accrued within the last five consecutive years prior to your application submission.
PMI has the following per-requisites for PMI-SP:
- A four-year degree (bachelor’s or the global equivalent), with at least 3,500 hours of project scheduling experience and 30 hours of project scheduling education.
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least 5,000 hours of project scheduling experience and 40 hours of project scheduling education.
Read the content of the PMI-SP Practice Tests and Questions
To register for the practice tests only , please visit PMI-SP Exam Practice Tests and questions
For more details please visit PMI-SP Certification official page
For more information about the Project Management Institute, please visit pmi.org