PMP Exam Prep – PMP Training Course
We are offering the same training online (Instructor-Led Online training). For more information, dates and registration , please visit PMP Instructor-Led Online Training
- Training Type: Classroom Training.
- Location: Downtown TBD
- Other Locations : Toronto (18 King Street East, Suite 1400) or 313 Richmond Street East M5A 4S7 ). Mississauga (55 Village Centre Pl Mississauga, ON L4Z 1V9). The training is also offered at other locations including Mississauga, Scarborough, Hamilton, Barrie, Guelph Burlington, Niagara, Ottawa (38 Auriga Drive, Suite 200, Ottawa, Ontario, K2E 8A5), Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Québec City, Winnipeg, Halifax, Saskatoon, and St. John’s, . Please contact to discuss an alternate course location. Locations are subject to change.
- Fee : In Person: CAD $1200 Online: $1000
- Duration: 4 days/ 28 hours
- Number of students per session: Our PMP Exam Prep class sizes are typically 5-8 students per session. Our PMP classes are intentionally kept small in order to foster more interaction between the instructor and students. We limit classes to a maximum of six (6) students unless we are teaching a private group, organization or special offers classes. S
- Special Offers: Sign up with a friend and save 5% each – With 2 friends :10% – 3 friends: 15% Corporate Training: Contact us for special rates
- Corporate Training: Contact us for special rates
PMP Classes – Overview
The PMP Exam Prep Training Course is an industry-standard Project Management Program. The PMBOK® Guide – 7th Edition will be the prime reference book for the lectures. Our 4-Day Classroom, Instructor-Led Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Training Boot Camps are the ideal solution for project managers who are looking to aquire the PMP Certification.
This course that provides all of the knowledge you need to pass the 7th Edition PMP or CAPM Exam. It is delivered by highly qualified PMP certified trainers. Our PMP training program includes interactive PMP classes supported with subject oriented quizzes and practical examples. The Course will cover all knowledge areas & process groups and all processes that compose all project phases from initiation to closing. We will also highlight some industry focused PMP methodologies like IT, finance and events etc. Upon completion of the PMP Exam Prep course, you will be ready to sit for your PMP exam. Your Project Management Institute (PMI®) application must be submitted, and approved in order to schedule the exam.
In addition, you will have 12 months of access to our PMP Practice tests and PMP sample questions You will be able to practice for the PMP exam. Our PMP Exam Prep Training includes PMP Practice Tests with more than 1200 questions. Sample tests for each knowledge area, with a full test at the end of the course. you will have unlimited access for 12 months. Read more about the PMP Practice Tests and Questions
The PMP Exam Prep course includes the following:
- PMP Study Manual (Access to Digital materials from PMI) CAD $150 value
- 35 contact hours/PDUs
- 4 Day Instructor- Led Classroom Training Or online Training
- Certificate of Completion (PDF Format)
- 12 Months access to to Practice Tests & PMP sample exam questions
- Project management templates ( more than 60 template – Word and Excel)
- PMP Process ITTO Guide (PDF)
- Project Management process table (PDF)
- How to calculate float document ( PDF)
- Earned Value formula table (PDF)
- Documents(PDF) : Main terms in quality , procurement ,Risk, human resources, and integrated change control
- PMP Exam Tips
The PMI Student Digital Course Assets
We will send access codes ($150 value) to registered students 5-7 prior to the class start date
The PMI CHOICE platform provides students with access to a host of resources and learning tools. Training materials support and accommodate needs of the students. In recognition of this, Logical Operations along with PMI have developed the following course assets.
The description below is provided to students as an overview of the online assets. Each are a key component or supplemental resource used during the learning experience
Your PMI CHOICE account gives you access to great digital resources like:
- Student Manual: An electronic version of the materials for your course, which can be viewed and annotated from a variety of platforms including computers and iPad/iOS, Android, and Windows tablets.
- Post-Class Survey: A required survey for students to take at the end of class.
- Project Manager Checklists: Step-by-step procedures and reference material for concepts covered in class that you can use as a reference during and after class.
- Spotlight Videos: Short (3-6 minutes) videos that enhance and extend the classroom learning experience.
- Student Resources: Additional resources to help you through the course.
- Self-Knowledge Check: A set of multiple choice and true/false questions to help you self-assess your pre- and post-mastery of the course content.
- PMI CHOICE Overview: Learn about all the resources available to you on PMI CHOICE.
- Certification FAQ: Use this link to learn more about the PMP® certification and other certifications available from PMI.
- PMI Events: Use this link to view information about upcoming PMI events.
- Previous Version: Use this link to refer back to the previous content for this courses.
- Locker: A place to store any files or content created and used during class that you have made notes on or that have been provided to you by your training provider.
PMP Practice Tests:
You will have one year access to 12 full PMP Sample Exams ( more than 2000 PMP Sample questions)
The PMP practice tests cover all of the PMP Domains ((Domain I. People- Domain II. Process- Domain III. Business Environment) required by PMI®. These PMP Practice tests will help you prepare before you take the final PMP Certification Exam.
These PMP Exam Practice tests and Sample Questions include the following:
- Each PMP Practice Exam is 180 questions
- Total Number of questions is more than 2100 sample PMP questions
- Duration for each exam is 250 minutes
- You can zoom the graphs and images in the questions.
- You can repeat the tests for unlimited times until you get ready for the PMP exam. You can review the questions and get a feedback.
- The exams work in any device ( computers, tablets, phones)
- You can skip a question to come back to at the end of the exam.
- You can also use “Mark for Review” to come back to questions you are unsure about before you submit your test.
- If you want to finish the test and see your results immediately, press the Submit All.
PMP Exam Questions: PMP Sample Questions
The tests are based on PMBOK 7th edition. You will get Unlimited access to 2100+ exceptionally realistic PMP exam sample questions for 12 months. free
About PMP Certification:
PMI’s Project Management Professional PMP credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. The PMP demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
PMP certification Exam Prep training is suitable for:
The PMP recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. If you’re a project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximize your earning potential, the PMP credential is the right choice for you.
PMP Eligibility Requirements:
To apply for the PMP, you need to have either:
- A high school diploma or an associate’s degree (or global equivalent)
- 60 months leading projects
- 35 hours of project management education/training or CAPM® Certification
For more details about the certification, visit PMI Website
PMP Application Process
- Register to become a member of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- It costs $139 to become a member, but it saves you money on exam fees.
- The standard non-member price to take the exam is $555. The PMI member price for the exam is $405.
- Take our PMP Course to satisfy the required 35 hours (PDUs) education requirement.
- Submit your PMP application online.
- There is no rush to do this step, we will help you with this as part of our PMP Course and per PMI rules you must complete your 35 hours of training first anyway.
- PMI® will review your application and respond within 3 to 5 business days.
- Once your application is approved you will receive an invitation to pay for and schedule the exam.
- Schedule your exam with Pearson VUE
- You have one year to take the exam after your application has been approved.
- You may take the exam up to three (3) times during the eligibility period.
- To learn more about the testing centers, please visit Pearson VUE.
- Take and Pass the PMP Exam
- The PMP Exam is 200 questions with a 4 hour time limit.
- The questions are broken down into 5 process groups; Initiation(13%), Planning(24%), Executing(30%), Monitoring and Controlling(25%), Closing(8%)
PMI has moved to Pearson VUE for all its certification examinations worldwide (except for China)., for more details: PMI Switches to Pearson VUE for All PMI Certification Exams
For more details about the Exam changes 2021, visit PMP Exam Changes