PMP® Certification Exam Prep Course | PMP Online Training
Project Management is one of the fastest-growing disciplines in all sectors of business. Managers and team members from a variety of professional backgrounds are finding that they need to develop their Project Management skills quickly to respond to critical project requirements and achieve cost-effective results. The PMP Certificate is the most recognized and respected credential in the field of project management.
This PMP Certification online training is an industry-standard Project Management Program. The PMBOK® Guide – 7th Edition will be the prime resource for the lectures.
- Training Type: PMP Exam Prep – Instructor-led- Led Online Classroom Training (Virtual Classroom). 5-7 days prior to the start date of the course, an email will be sent to all registered students containing instructions on how to access the online Learning Management System.
- Number of students per session: Our PMP Exam Prep class sizes are typically 6-8 students per session. Our PMP classes are intentionally kept small in order to foster more interaction between the instructor and students. We limit classes to a maximum of six (8) students unless we are teaching a private group, organization, or special offers classes.
- Special Offers: Sign up with a friend and save 5% each – With 2 friends:10% – 3 friends: 20%
- Corporate Training: Contact us for special offers
PMP Certification Training Objective
Passing the PMP exam requires effort, and this PMP Training Course ” Online Classroom” gives you the knowledge needed to successfully pass the exam and shows where and how to best focus your efforts in preparing for the PMP® exam.
Our PMP training courses (Online and classroom) have been designed for the sole purpose of preparing students to pass the PMP Certification Exam, your fast track to professional success in the project management field.
In addition, you will be able to practice for the PMP exam. Our PMP practice tests consist of more than 2,000 questions. The PMP practice tests include a range of multiple-choice format questions. These questions are based on typical questions in the PMP examination. you will have unlimited access to these tests.
The PMI Student Digital Course Assets
We will send access codes ($150 value) to registered students 5-7 prior to the class start date
The PMI CHOICE platform provides students with access to a host of resources and learning tools. Training materials support and accommodate the needs of the students. In recognition of this, Logical Operations along with PMI have developed the following course assets.
The description below is provided to students as an overview of the online assets. Each is a key component or supplemental resource used during the learning experience
Your PMI CHOICE account gives you access to great digital resources like:
- Student Manual: An electronic version of the materials for your course, which can be viewed and annotated from a variety of platforms including computers and iPad/iOS, Android, and Windows tablets.
- Post-Class Survey: A required survey for students to take at the end of class.
- Project Manager Checklists: Step-by-step procedures and reference material for concepts covered in class that you can use as a reference during and after class.
- Spotlight Videos: Short (3-6 minutes) videos that enhance and extend the classroom learning experience.
- Student Resources: Additional resources to help you through the course.
- Self-Knowledge Check: A set of multiple choice and true/false questions to help you self-assess your pre- and post-mastery of the course content.
- PMI CHOICE Overview: Learn about all the resources available to you on PMI CHOICE.
- Certification FAQ: Use this link to learn more about the PMP® certification and other certifications available from PMI.
- PMI Events: Use this link to view information about upcoming PMI events.
- Previous Version: Use this link to refer back to the previous content for this course.
- Locker: A place to store any files or content created and used during class that you have made notes on or that have been provided to you by your training provider.
PMP Online Classes: Topics
In addition, You will have access to our PMP online self-paced learning course. You will be able to practice for the PMP exam. Our PMP Exam Prep Training includes PMP Practice Tests with more than 500 questions. Sample tests for each knowledge area, with a full test at the end of the course. you will have unlimited access for 12 months. Read more about the PMP Practice Tests and Questions
PMP Practice Tests:
You will have one year access to 12 full PMP Sample Exams ( more than 2000 PMP Sample questions)
The PMP practice tests cover all of the PMP Domains ((Domain I. People- Domain II. Process- Domain III. Business Environment) required by PMI®. These PMP Practice tests will help you prepare before you take the final PMP Certification Exam.
These PMP Exam Practice tests and Sample Questions include the following:
- Each PMP Practice Exam is 180 questions
- Total Number of questions is more than 2100 sample PMP questions
- The duration for each exam is 250 minutes
- You can zoom the graphs and images in the questions.
- You can repeat the tests for unlimited times until you get ready for the PMP exam. You can review the questions and get feedback.
- The exams work on any device ( computers, tablets, phones)
- You can skip a question to come back to at the end of the exam.
- You can also use “Mark for Review” to come back to questions you are unsure about before you submit your test.
- If you want to finish the test and see your results immediately press the Submit All.
PMP Exam Questions: PMP Sample Questions
The tests are based on PMBOK 7th edition. You will get Unlimited access to 2100+ exceptionally realistic PMP exam sample questions for 12 months. free
Our PMP Instructors
Our long-standing success is based on our instructors bringing real-world experience to the classroom and providing engaging, relevant, and high-quality course curricula. We hire the most qualified, knowledgeable, and effective instructors in the industry. All our instructors are PMP Certified and have at least a Master’s Degree. They are dedicated to providing an unmatched learning experience.
PMP Eligibility Requirements
Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent
- Minimum three years/36 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience
- 4,500 hours spent leading and directing projects
- 35 contact hours of formal project management education
High school diploma, associate’s degree, or global equivalent
- Minimum five years/60 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience
- 7,500 hours spent leading and directing projects
- 35 contact hours of formal project management education
PMP Application Process
- Register to become a member of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- It costs $139 to become a member, but it saves you money on exam fees.
- The standard non-member price to take the exam is $555. The PMI member price for the exam is $405.
- Take our PMP Course to satisfy the required 35 hours (PDUs) education requirement.
- Submit your PMP application online.
- There is no rush to do this step, we will help you with this as part of our PMP Course and per PMI rules you must complete your 35 hours of training first anyway.
- PMI® will review your application and respond within 3 to 5 business days.
- Once your application is approved you will receive an invitation to pay for and schedule the exam.
- Schedule your exam with Pearson VUE
- You have one year to take the exam after your application has been approved.
- You may take the exam up to three (3) times during the eligibility period.
- To learn more about the testing centers, please visit Pearson VUE
- Note: Beginning July 1st, 2019 PMI is moving to Pearson VUE for all its certification examinations worldwide (except for China)., for more details: PMI Switches to Pearson VUE for All PMI Certification Exams
- Take and Pass the PMP Exam
- The PMP Exam is 200 questions with a 4-hour time limit.
- The questions are broken down into 5 process groups; Initiation(13%), Planning(24%), Executing(30%), Monitoring and Controlling(25%), Closing(8%)
For more details about the Exam Changes 2021, visit PMP Exam Changes