| PMP® Certification Exam Prep Course | PMP Online Training
Project Management is one of the fastest growing disciplines in all sectors of business. Managers and team members from a variety of professional backgrounds are finding that they need to develop their Project Management skills quickly to respond to critical project requirements and achieve cost-effective results. The PMP Certificate is the most recognized and respected credential in the field of project management.
This PMP Certification online training is an industry-standard Project Management Program. The PMBOK® Guide – 6th Edition will be the prime text book for the lectures.
Training Type: PMP Exam Prep – Instructor- Led Online Classroom Training (Virtual Classroom). 5-7 days prior to the start date of the course, an email will be sent to all registered students containing instructions on how to access the online Learning Management System.
Fee : Regular Fee: $800 . After discount: $600
Duration: Weekdays : 2 weeks ” Mon- Wed , 6 p.m.-10 p.m. EST” . Weekdays: Mon-Thur (4 days) 10.m.-4 p.m. EST” . Weekends ” Sat-Sun 10 a.m- 4 p.m. EST- 2 weekends”
Options: Weekdays ( Monday – Wed- 2 weeks) OR Weekends ( 2 Weekends )
Number of students per session: Our PMP Exam Prep class sizes are typically 6-8 students per session. Our PMP classes are intentionally kept small in order to foster more interaction between the instructor and students. We limit classes to a maximum of six (8) students unless we are teaching a private group, organization or special offers classes.
Special Offers: Sign up with a friend and save 5% each – With 2 friends :10% – 3 friends: 20%
Corporate Training: Contact us for special offers
PMP Certification Training Objective
Passing the PMP exam requires effort, and this PMP Training Course ” Online Classroom” gives you the knowledge needed to successfully pass the exam and shows where and how to best focus your efforts in preparing for the PMP® exam.
Our PMP training courses (Online and classroom) have been designed for the sole purpose of preparing students to pass the PMP Certification Exam, your fast track to professional success in the project management field.
In addition, you will be able to practice for the PMP exam. Our PMP practice tests consist of more than 1000 questions. Sample tests for each knowledge area, with a full test at the end of the course. The PMP practice tests include a range of multiple choice format questions. These questions are based on typical questions in the PMP examination. you will have unlimited access to these tests.
Our PMP online training covers all 10 knowledge areas, 5 process groups and all processes that compose all project phases from initiation to closing. We will also highlight some industry focused PMP methodologies like IT, finance and events etc.
PMP Online Classes : Topics
In addition, You will have 12 months access to our PMP online self-paced learning course . You will be able to practice for the PMP exam. Our PMP Exam Prep Training includes PMP Practice Tests with more than 1400 questions. Sample tests for each knowledge area, with a full test at the end of the course. you will have unlimited access for 12 months. Read more about the PMP Practice Tests and Questions
PMP Exam Questions: PMP Sample Exam Questions
- The PMP Exam Prep online training course includes the following:
- Instructor- Led Virtual Classroom Training
- 12 Months access to our PMP online self-paced learning course – Sample Lesson
- 12 Months access to to Practice Tests with more than 1400 PMP sample exam questions “PMP Exam Practice Tests and Questions“
- Project management templates ( more than 60 template – Word and Excel)
- PMP Process ITTO Guide (PDF)
- Project Management process table (PDF)
- How to calculate float document ( PDF)
- Earned Value formula table (PDF)
- Documents(PDF) : Main terms in quality , procurement ,Risk, human resources, and integrated change control
- PMP Exam Tips
- The training will be recorded and you will get a copy of the recording
- Certificate of Completion (PDF Format)
Our PMP Instructors
Our long-standing success is based on our instructors bringing real world experience to the classroom and providing engaging, relevant, and high-quality course curriculum. We hire the most qualified, knowledgeable and effective instructors in the industry. All our instructors are PMP Certified and have at least a Master Degree. They are dedicated to providing an unmatched learning experience.
PMP Eligibility Requirements
Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent
- Minimum three years/36 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience
- 4,500 hours spent leading and directing projects
- 35 contact hours of formal project management education
High school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent
- Minimum five years/60 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience
- 7,500 hours spent leading and directing projects
- 35 contact hours of formal project management education
PMP Application Process
- Register to become a member of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- It costs $139 to become a member, but it saves you money on exam fees.
- The standard non-member price to take the exam is $555. The PMI member price for the exam is $405.
- Take our PMP Course to satisfy the required 35 hours (PDUs) education requirement.
- Submit your PMP application online.
- There is no rush to do this step, we will help you with this as part of our PMP Course and per PMI rules you must complete your 35 hours of training first anyway.
- PMI® will review your application and respond within 3 to 5 business days.
- Once your application is approved you will receive an invitation to pay for and schedule the exam.
- Schedule your exam with Pearson VUE
- You have one year to take the exam after your application has been approved.
- You may take the exam up to three (3) times during the eligibility period.
- To learn more about the testing centers, please visit Pearson VUE
- Note: Beginning July 1st 2019 PMI is moving to Pearson VUE for all its certification examinations worldwide (except for China)., for more details: PMI Switches to Pearson VUE for All PMI Certification Exams
- Take and Pass the PMP Exam
- The PMP Exam is 200 questions with a 4 hour time limit.
- The questions are broken down into 5 process groups; Initiation(13%), Planning(24%), Executing(30%), Monitoring and Controlling(25%), Closing(8%)