PMP Exam Prep – PMP Training Course
Training Type: Classroom Training.
Location : Ottawa ( 1385 Woodroffe Avenue Ottawa, K2G 1V8- Algonquin College ). The training is also offered at other locations including Toronto, Mississauga, Scarborough & Montreal. Please contact to discuss an alternate course location.
Fee : $900 plus tax
Duration: 4 days ( 10 AM – 5 PM)
Options: Weekdays ( Monday – Thu) OR Weekends ( 2 Weekends )
Number of students per session: Our PMP Exam Prep class sizes are typically 4-6 students per session. Our PMP classes are intentionally kept small in order to foster more interaction between the instructor and students. We limit classes to a maximum of six (6) students unless we are teaching a private group, organization or special offers classes.
Special Offers: Sign up with a friend and save 5% each – With 2 friends :10% – 3 friends: 15%
Corporate Training: Contact us for special rates
PMP Classes – Overview
The PMP Exam Prep Training Course is an industry-standard Project Management Program. The PMBOK® Guide – 6th Edition will be the prime reference book for the lectures.
Our 4-Day Classroom, Instructor-Led Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Training Boot Camps are the ideal solution for project managers who are looking to aquire the PMP Certification. This course that provides all of the knowledge you need to pass the 6th Edition PMP or CAPM Exam. It is delivered by highly qualified PMP certified trainers. Our PMP training program includes interactive PMP classes supported with subject oriented quizzes and practical examples.
The Course will cover all 10 knowledge areas, 5 process groups and all processes that compose all project phases from initiation to closing. We will also highlight some industry focused PMP methodologies like IT, finance and events etc.
Upon completion of the PMP Exam Prep course, you will be ready to sit for your PMP exam. Your Project Management Institute (PMI®) application must be submitted, and approved in order to schedule the exam.
In addition, You will have 6 months access to our PMP online self-paced learning course . You will be able to practice for the PMP exam. Our PMP Exam Prep Training includes PMP Practice Tests with more than 1000 questions. Sample tests for each knowledge area, with a full test at the end of the course. you will have unlimited access for 6 months. Read more about the PMP Practice Tests and Questions
The PMP Exam Prep course includes the following:
- Book: PMP® Exam Prep, Ninth Edition Paperback (Rita Mulcahy)
- 4 Day Instructor- Led Classroom Training
- 12 Months access to our PMP online self-paced learning course – Sample Lesson
- 12 Months access to to Practice Tests with more than 1400 PMP sample exam questions
- Project management templates ( more than 60 template – Word and Excel)
- PMP Process ITTO Guide (PDF)
- Project Management process table (PDF)
- How to calculate float document ( PDF)
- Earned Value formula table (PDF)
- Documents(PDF) : Main terms in quality , procurement ,Risk, human resources, and integrated change control
- PMP Exam Tips
- Certificate of Completion (PDF Format)
We provide each student a copy of the PMP® Exam Prep, Ninth Edition Paperback (Rita Mulcahy) ( $100 value)
PMP Exam Questions: PMP Sample Exam Questions
About PMP Certification:
PMI’s Project Management Professional PMP credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. The PMP demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
PMP certification Exam Prep training is suitable for:
The PMP recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. If you’re a project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximize your earning potential, the PMP credential is the right choice for you.
PMP Eligibility Requirements:
To apply for the PMP, you need to have either:
Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent
- Minimum three years/36 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience
- 4,500 hours spent leading and directing projects
- 35 contact hours of formal project management education
High school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent
- Minimum five years/60 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience
- 7,500 hours spent leading and directing projects
- 35 contact hours of formal project management education
For more details about the certification, visit PMI Website
PMP Application Process
- Register to become a member of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- It costs $139 to become a member, but it saves you money on exam fees.
- The standard non-member price to take the exam is $555. The PMI member price for the exam is $405.
- Take our PMP Course to satisfy the required 35 hours (PDUs) education requirement.
- Submit your PMP application online.
- There is no rush to do this step, we will help you with this as part of our PMP Course and per PMI rules you must complete your 35 hours of training first anyway.
- PMI® will review your application and respond within 3 to 5 business days.
- Once your application is approved you will receive an invitation to pay for and schedule the exam.
- Schedule your exam with Pearson VUE
- You have one year to take the exam after your application has been approved.
- You may take the exam up to three (3) times during the eligibility period.
- To learn more about the testing centers, please visit Pearson VUE.
- Take and Pass the PMP Exam
- The PMP Exam is 200 questions with a 4 hour time limit.
- The questions are broken down into 5 process groups; Initiation(13%), Planning(24%), Executing(30%), Monitoring and Controlling(25%), Closing(8%)
Beginning July 1st 2019 PMI is moving to Pearson VUE for all its certification examinations worldwide (except for China)., for more details: PMI Switches to Pearson VUE for All PMI Certification Exams
Our long-standing success is based on our instructors bringing real world experience to the classroom and providing engaging, relevant, and high-quality course curriculum. We hire the most qualified, knowledgeable and effective instructors in the industry. All our instructors are PMP Certified and have at least a Master Degree. They are dedicated to providing an unmatched learning experience.