About PMP Exam Practice Tests and Sample Questions
The PMP practice tests cover all of the PMP Domains ((Domain I. People- Domain II. Process- Domain III. Business Environment) required by PMI®. These PMP Practice tests will help you prepare before you take the final PMP Certification Exam.
These PMP Exam Practice tests and Sample Questions include the following:
- Each PMP Practice Exam is 180 questions
- Total Number of questions is more than 2100 sample PMP questions
- Duration for each exam is 250 minutes
- You can zoom the graphs and images in the questions.
- You can repeat the tests for unlimited times until you get ready for the PMP exam. You can review the questions and get a feedback.
- The exams work in any device ( computers, tablets, phones)
- You can skip a question to come back to at the end of the exam.
- You can also use “Mark for Review” to come back to questions you are unsure about before you submit your test.
- If you want to finish the test and see your results immediately, press the Submit All.
Go to the PMP Exam Practice Tests and Questions
PMP Exam Questions: sample Exam Questions
All the questions have exactly one correct answer.The tests are based on PMBOK 7th edition.
You will get Unlimited access to 2100+ exceptionally realistic PMP exam sample questions for 2 months. free
About PMP® Certification
PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
Who should apply?
The PMP recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. If you’re an experienced project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximize your earning potential, the PMP credential is the right choice for you.
PMP® Certification Eligibility
A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
A four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
Note About PMP Exam Practice Tests and Questions
Whilst these questions ” Practice Tests” are representative of the style of questions found in the PMP examination, no warranty is offered in respect of your likely performance in the examination based on your performance in these limited tests.