PMP Exam Prep Online Training |PMP Self-Paced Learning Course
This Project Management Professional PMP Online course ” Self Paced Learning” is designed to respond to the professional development needs of a wide spectrum of learners working or aspiring to work as project managers in both the public and private sectors.
Through this course you will receive a comprehensive overview of project management providing you with the critical skills for managing large and small-scale projects, the “hard” skills of cost and implementation management, and the crucial organizational management skills necessary for long term success.
This PMP online course will help you pass the exam by providing you with detailed materials prepared by expert instructors , Project Management Templates, Exam tips. Also you will be able to practice for the PMP exam using the PMP practice tests with more than 1400 PMP sample questions with feed back.
To earn PMI’s PMP credential, you must demonstrate the required “long-term commitment” to project management professionalism and pass a rigorous, 200-question exam covering the five project management processes and all the knowledge areas in PMI’s project management body of knowledge (PMBOKP®).
This PMP online Course will provide you with the 35 training hours required for applying for the exam
PMP Certification : Course Content
PMP Certification Course: Sample LessonOpen Lesson in Full Screen
PMP Certification Exam: Sample Exam Questions
You will have access to more than 1400 PMP sample questions ” 7 Full PMP Practice Exams”
Project Management Templates:
The course includes 65 templates, examples of real project documents, and optional simulation software , that you can download and use to actively practice your skills in managing a project.
About the PMP Certification
PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
Who should apply?
The PMP recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. If you’re an experienced project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximize your earning potential, the PMP credential is the right choice for you.
A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
A four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
PMP Certification Exam: Application Process
- Register to become a member of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- It costs $139 to become a member, but it saves you money on exam fees.
- The standard non-member price to take the exam is $555. The PMI member price for the exam is $405.
- Take our PMP Course to satisfy the required 35 hours (PDUs) education requirement.
- Submit your PMP application online.
- There is no rush to do this step, we will help you with this as part of our PMP Course and per PMI rules you must complete your 35 hours of training first anyway.
- PMI® will review your application and respond within 3 to 5 business days.
- Once your application is approved you will receive an invitation to pay for and schedule the exam.
- Schedule your exam with Pearson VUE
- You have one year to take the exam after your application has been approved.
- You may take the exam up to three (3) times during the eligibility period.
- To learn more about the testing centers, please visit Pearson VUE
- Note: Beginning July 1st 2019 PMI is moving to Pearson VUE for all its certification examinations worldwide (except for China)., for more details: PMI Switches to Pearson VUE for All PMI Certification Exams
- Take and Pass the PMP Exam
- The PMP Exam is 200 questions with a 4 hour time limit.
- The questions are broken down into 5 process groups; Initiation(13%), Planning(24%), Executing(30%), Monitoring and Controlling(25%), Closing(8%)
PMP Certification Exam Information
The PMP EXAM is an online test conducted at designated Test Centers.
Duration of Exam : 4 Hours
Number of Questions: 200 (Multiple Choice 4 options). Out of this 25 questions are randomly placed pretest/dummy questions.
Instant Results after 4 Hours – Breakup of percentage marks obtained for each topic is given with overall Pass/Fail
You may also be interested in :