Primavera P6 Professional Training Course | Instructor-Led Online Classes
Note: Each student must have access to a computer with Primavera P6 (Windows) already installed. ( Primavera P6 Rel. 15 or later ). If you don’t have the software license and you want a remote access to a computer with the software, additional $50 fee will be applied.
Course Fee: CAD
Weekend and Evening Classes: $600
Weekdays Classes: $700
Reserve your seat: $25 Non refundable. To be refunded if the class is cancelled by PMVISION.
Remainder: Due one week prior to the start date
Upcoming Classes ( Online)
Limited seats (6 attendees by session- Reserve your seat)
Mon- Thu( March 22-25) (16:00 p.m.- 19:30 p.m. EST Canada and USA Eastern Time)
Sat- Sun ( March 27-28) (10:00 a.m.- 17:00 p.m. EST Canada and USA Eastern Time)
Mon- Tue ( March 29_30 (10:00 a.m.- 17:00 p.m.. EST Canada and USA Eastern Time)
Take Primavera P6 Fundamentals+ Primavera P6 Advanced (3 days) for only $900
More information : [email protected] You’ll usually get a response within 6 working hours
Primavera P6 Training Course- Primavera P6 Fundamentals Online Classes
The participants must have access to a computer with the Primavera P6 installed but for effective online training, it is recommended that participants have access to
- one computer with 2 screens OR
- 2 separate computers , or a computer + a tablet. One will be used to view the shared instructor screens. and the second to work to use to work with the software.
The Primavera P6 Training Course will prepare you for efficiently track your project teams, schedules, tasks and finances, manage your entire project and accurately report your progression to date. This instructor-led course presents the basic concepts of Oracle Primavera P6. You will create a project plan containing tasks, organize these tasks in a work breakdown structure containing task relationships, create and assign resources, finalize the project to implement the project plan and keep your projects on time and within budget.
Course: Primavera P6 Online Training ( Primavra P6 Professional Rel 15 and later)
Training Type: Instructor- Led Online Classroom Training (Virtual Classroom). 5-7 days prior to the start date of the course, an email will be sent to all registered students containing instructions on how to access the online Learning Management System.
Course Level: Fundamentals
Number of students per session: Our class sizes are typically 4-6 students per session. Our classes are intentionally kept small in order to foster more interaction between the instructor and students. We limit classes to a maximum of six (6) students unless we are teaching a private group or organization. Each student must have access to a computer with Primavera P6 (Windows) already installed. ( Primavera P6 Rel. 15 or later )
Duration: 1 weekend Or Weekdays : 2 days (10:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. EST Canada and USA Eastern Time)- Evenings: 4 Days (16:00 p.m.- 19:30 p.m. EST)
Course Fee: Weekends & Evening Classes CAD$ 600 - Weekdays Classes CAD$ 700
Special Offers: Sign up with a friend and save 5% each – Sign up with 2 friends and save 10%
Course Materials: Due to copyrights, we will not provide the presentation to the students. It is recommended that each attendee buy the book Planning & Control Using Primavera P6 Versions 8 to 18 PPM Professional
Corporate Training: Contact us for special offers ( Online or Training at our location or on site at your location, anytime , anywhere). We can deliver the training to anywhere within Toronto GTA and surrounding area including Oakville, Hamilton, Pickering, Burlington, Oshawa, Ajax, Guelph, Milton, Whitby, Newmarket, Niagara Falls, Burlington,
Primavera P6 Course Description:
Demand for Primavera P6 Professional schedulers is growing in all industries including Engineering, Construction, and Information Technology IT . This Primavera P6 Professional Training Course is intended for Project Managers, Engineers, Project Planners, Project Coordinators and Schedulers. People in related roles can also benefit from taking this course.
This training course provides the fundamentals of Primavera P6 Professional with all planning and scheduling skills required to deliver a project on time and within budget. Because P6 is typically used as a stand-alone and often mobile system in many industries, we have created a course that bypasses the multi-user, enterprise functionality and cuts directly to what is needed to build and manage a robust schedule.
This Primavera P6 training covers concepts related to Work Breakdown Structure, Budgeting, Relationships, Scheduling and Baseline. Students gain expertise in managing projects through Primavera P6 software, including tasks like adding activities, assigning resources, and calculating issues and risks.
Day 1 Modules:
- Scheduling Best Practices ( Plan Schedule Management, Define Activities, Sequence Activities, Assigning Resources, Estimate Activity Duration, Activity Names, Activity Attributes, Activity Codes, Milestone Lists, Activity Types, Activity Owner, Network Diagrams, Critical Path Method CPM, Activity Relations and Constraints, Early and Late Start, Early and Late Finish, Dependency , and Schedule Baseline)
- Getting to Know Primavera P6
- Creating a Project Plan
- Starting Up and Navigation
- Creating a New Project
- Defining Calendars
- Creating a Primavera Project WBS
- Adding Activities and Organizing Under the WBS
- Formatting the Display
- Adding Relationships
- Activity Network View
Day 2 Modules:
- Group, Sort and Layouts
- Printing and Reports
- Scheduling Options and Setting a Baseline
- Updating an Unresourced Schedule
- User and Administration Preferences
- Creating Roles and Resources
- Assigning Roles, Resources and Expenses
You can download the full agenda Primavera P6 Training Course Agenda
Who should attend Primavera P6 training?
Indicative roles or people who should attend this training program are:
- Project Engineers who seek high degree of proficiency in PM practice.
- Managers and engineers with desire to acquire project scheduling skills.
- Enthusiastic Individuals with desire to acquire a successful career in project management and project scheduling.
- Key players that are involved in designing, planning and implementing projects.
Primavera P6 Training Materials
The presentations will not be distributed to the participants due to copyrights. All students are advised to to purchase the book Planning and Control Using Primavera P6.
Why This Course?
- Avg. Salary for Primavera P6 Scheduler is: $80000
- Primavera has a market share of about 42.4%
- Used by top industries across various business Verticals.
After completing the Primavera P6 training course, students can request a Primavera training certificate of completion (PDF) from PMVISION.
About Primavera P6 Professional :
Primavera P6 is known for being quite effective as a project management scheduling tool.
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management, the recognized standard for high-performance project management software, is designed to handle large-scale, highly sophisticated and multifaceted projects. It can be used to organize projects up to 100,000 activities, and it provides unlimited resources and an unlimited number of target plans. Massive data requires sophisticated yet highly flexible organization tools to provide you a multitude of ways to organize, filter and sort activities, projects, and resources.
In addition, Primavera P6 can be integrated with most financial and HR software. It features best-in-class integration for bringing together schedule, cost, and other vital project data to form a “single version of the truth” for greater speed, accuracy, and efficiency in reporting.
To learn more about our Primavera P6 training courses & classes, please contact us:
For more details about the software, visit Oracle Primavera P6 Professional official page
Related Primavera P6 Classes
- EVM Earned Value Management in Primavera P6
- Primavera P6 Advanced Training
- Primavera Contractor Training
- Introduction to Primavera Contract Management
- Portfolio Management in Primavera P6 Web Access
- Resources Management in Primavera P6 Web Access
- Project Management in Primavera P6
- Managing Risk in Primavera Risk Analysis
- Primavera P6 Fundamentals Training Course
- All Primavera P6 Training Courses
• Understand the steps required to create a project plan and monitor a project’s progress
• Understand the Primavera P6 environment
• Create a project and set up the preferences
• Define calendars
• Creating a Work Breakdown structure and adding activities
• Format the display
• Add logic and constraints
• Use Filters, Group, Sort and Layouts
• Print reports
• Record and track progress of an unresourced schedule
• User and Administration Preferences and Scheduling Options
• Create and assign roles and resources
• Resource optimization including leveling
• Update a project containing resources
• Other methods of organizing data and Global Change
• Managing the enterprise environment including multiple project scheduling
After completing this Primavera P6 training course you will be able to:
• Learn to manage multiple projects successfully
• Apply industry best practices in project management
• Fully appreciate the tools and techniques of Oracle Primavera
• Plan, control, and organize project activities
• Execute the project within time and budget constraints
• Assign roles and responsibilities and allocate resources
• Create relationships between tasks and work out project schedules
• Create reports that need to be shared with relevant people
- Classroom Training: Downtown Toronto – Mississauga , Scarborough, Ottawa & Montreal.
- Virtual Classroom
- On-Site Training: At your location, anytime , anywhere
- Corporate Training: Special rates for Corporate Training
We provide special rate for groups :
- 5% Discount for Group of 2
- 10% Discount for Group of 3
- 15% Discount for Group of 4
PMVISION reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force-majeure events.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Reserve your seat fee: Non Refundable. To be refunded if the class is cancelled by PMVISION
- In case PMVISION cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate within 48 hours of subscribing, 10% will be deducted as administration fee.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or more, prior to the event, 20% will be deducted as administration fee.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made
- Bookings made at discounted prices ( Including Early Bird Booking) cannot be cancelled.
- If you will have to travel to attend the course, please don’t make any travel arrangements until we confirm the class. We usually usually confirm the class by emails at least one week prior to the start date