This SharePoint 2013 End User class is for end users and site owners/managers new to working in a SharePoint 2013 environment. The course teaches SharePoint basics such as working with lists and libraries, basic page customization, working with forms and managing site permissions and users.
- Learn to navigate a SharePoint 2013 Team Site.
- Learn to create SharePoint lists.
- Learn to customize SharePoint lists.
- Learn to create SharePoint libraries.
- Learn to manage library document versions.
- Learn to create SharePoint list and library views.
- Learn to create sub sites using various SharePoint templates.
- Learn to create and edit Web page content.
- Learn to create InfoPath Forms and Form libraries.
- Learn to create Site columns and content types.
- Learn to integrate Office applications with SharePoint 2013.
- Learn to manage basic permissions of SharePoint 2013 resources.
Also see :
1.SharePoint 2013 Introduction
A. SharePoint Versions
B. Team Site Layout and Navigation
2. Library Basics
. Library Templates
A. Creating Libraries
B. Managing Documents and Versioning
3. Working with Lists and Library Views
. Default Views
A. Custom Views
4. Working with Sites
. Site Templates
A. Creating Sites
B. Site Navigation
5. Page Content
. Wiki Library Pages
A. Web Part Pages
B. Working with Web Parts
6. Forms Library
. Creating a Forms Library
A. Creating InfoPath Forms
B. Publishing InfoPath Forms to SharePoint
7. Site Columns and Content Types
. Site Column Gallery
A. Creating Site Columns
B. Site Content Type Gallery
C. Creating Content Types
8. Office Integration
. Excel Integration
A. Outlook Integration
B. Access Integration
9. Managing SharePoint Site Permissions
. SharePoint Groups
A. Assigning Permissions
B. Permission Levels
C. Permissions Inheritance
10. Participating in User Communities
. Configure User Profiles and My Sites
B. Managing Personal Sites
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Certificate of Completion is available upon finishing studying the course.