Disciplined Agile Coach (DAC) Certification | PMI DAC Training Classes
Training Type: Virtual Classroom Training- Instructor Led Training
Fee : $1300 plus tax
Duration: 2 days
Options: Weekdays ( Monday – Tue) OR Weekends ( Sat- Sun) Or Evenings ( 5 p.m.-9 p.m.)
Number of students per session: Our DAC Exam Prep class sizes are typically 6-8 students per session. Our PMI-DAC Disciplined Agile Coach (DAC) classes are intentionally kept small in order to foster more interaction between the instructor and students. We limit classes to a maximum of six (8) students unless we are teaching a private group or organization.
Special Offers: Sign up with a friend and save 5% each – 2 friends: 10% – 3 friends: 15%
Corporate Training: Contact us for special offers
Disciplined Agile Coach (DAC) Training Classes
Take your Disciplined Agile knowledge and experience to the next level. Coach teams on how to apply and optimize Disciplined Agile across the enterprise. Establish credibility with organizational leadership. Help teams and organizations choose their way of working (WoW) and realize true business agility.
What You’ll Learn
With DAC training and certification, you will:
- Understand how to align teams with organizational strategies and goals to enable agile transformation.
- Facilitate culture change and transformation.
- Master the Disciplined Agile tool kit and show teams the best Way of Working (Choose Your Wow) in the situation they currently face.
- Accelerate process improvement.
- Be prepared to take the Disciplined Agile Coach (DAC) exam and earn valuable, credible certification. Your exam fee is included in tuition.
- Pre-workshop (Phase 1, asynchronous learning):
- The Disciplined Agile Coach
- Working toward the end goals of DA™ coaching
- Supporting change at the individual, team, and groups of teams
- Coaching teams within the context of their organization
- Coaching teams through their transformation journey
Workshop (Phase 2, in-class learning):
- The DA mindset
- Working with your existing governance/PMO team
- Identifying challenges and competencies
- Determining improvement opportunities
- Working with the improvement backlog
- Creating a coaching playbook
- Implementing guided continuous improvement (GCI)
- Visualizing and removing impediments
- Determining the root cause of issues
- Supporting diversity in the workplace
- Guiding teams through the change process
- Overcoming barriers to decision making
- Working with external teams – GCI across disparate teams
- Helping your organization develop needed capacity
- Three years of agile coaching experience – this is advanced training and certification built to maximize leadership and directing of agile teams to effectively implement the Disciplined Agile tool kit.
- Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) Certification.
- 2-3 day training
- 2 days training
- Course materials – PMI DAC Digital Materials ($150 Value)
- Remote learning
- PMI Disciplined Agile Coach certification exam
More details about the PMI-ACP Certification (PMI Agile Certified Practitioner)
More details about the PMI-ACP EXAM : PMI-ACP Handbook
Take the PMI-ACP Practice Tests