PMI Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM)|DASM Training Classes:
Training Type: Virtual Classroom Training- Instructor Led Training
Fee : $1200 plus tax
Duration: 2 days ( 9 AM – 5 PM) – 16 Hours
Options: Weekdays ( 2 days) OR Weekends ( Sat- Sun) Or Evenings ( 5 p.m.-9 p.m.)
Number of students per session: Our DASM Exam Prep class sizes are typically 4-6 students per session. Our PMI-DASM Scrum Master classes are intentionally kept small in order to foster more interaction between the instructor and students. We limit classes to a maximum of six (6) students unless we are teaching a private group or organization.
Special Offers: Sign up with a friend and save 5% each – 2 friends: 10% – 3 friends: 15%
Corporate Training: Contact us for special offers
DASM Scrum Master Training Classes
Is your team treading water using waterfall? Do you feel trapped in an agile framework? Would you like to find solutions to the problems you’ve been wrestling with? Are you looking for ways to enhance your team’s agility?
Break free from your old ways by choosing a way of working that fits your team’s context. Find strategies to improve your processes and strengthen your team with the Disciplined Agile tool kit.
Begin your agile journey learning multiple agile approaches; understand how to use the Disciplined Agile tool kit and find your way of working (WoW). Comprehensive training introduces leading agile and lean approaches like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe® and more that frees you from any single agile framework and opens your options.
Disciplined Agile Scrum Master is a nine-lesson, instructor-led course that shows you how to use Disciplined Agile (DA) to improve your team’s way of working. In just two days, you’ll become familiar with foundational agile and lean practices that DA supports, practice using the tool kit to solve problems, and learn how to build high-performance teams.
Filled with activities, animations, supplemental reading, and more, this course will prepare you to take the Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) exam and, equally important, start using Disciplined Agile immediately.
What You’ll Learn
After completing our DASM Scrum Master Certification Training course, you should be able to:
- Understand the Disciplined Agile mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power of choice and adapting to context.
- Explore multiple leading agile and lean approaches like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe® and more.
- Apply foundational agile and lean practices in your own team setting
- • Describe what business agility is and how it is core to value proposition of Disciplined Agile
- Describe the significance of the Disciplined Agile Mindset
- Define the DA principles, promises, and guidelines and how they set Disciplined Agile apart from other agile frameworks
- Explain how people are organized into DA teams
- Define the primary DA roles and how they each are key to the success of a self-organizing agile team
- Explain how to help your team work well together using the Lean principle of “Respect people”
- Analyze your team’s context to make better process-related decisions
- Select the best-fit DA life cycles for your teams
- Apply the five DA steps of choosing your team’s way of working (WoW)
- Apply the relevant agile and lean techniques to successfully initiate your team
- Apply the relevant agile and lean techniques to support your team producing business value
- Apply the relevant agile and lean techniques to support your team releasing their work into production
- Apply the relevant agile and lean techniques to support your team on an ongoing basis
- Recognize when to be resilient
- List and define the principles of Lean
- No agile experience is required – this is introductory training and certification built to educate you on agile and lean fundamentals and the Disciplined Agile tool kit with skills to immediately apply what you have learned.
- 2-day training from