PMI Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM)|DASM Training Classes:
Training Options: Virtual Classroom- In person Training- On Site Training
Fee : $999 plus tax
Duration: 2 days ( 10 AM – 5:00 PM) – 14 Hours
Options: Weekdays ( 2 days) OR Weekends ( Sat- Sun) Or Evenings ( 5 p.m.-9 p.m.)
Number of students per session: Our DASM Exam Prep class sizes are typically 4-6 students per session. Our PMI-DASM Scrum Master classes are intentionally kept small in order to foster more interaction between the instructor and students. We limit classes to a maximum of six (6) students unless we are teaching a private group or organization.
Special Offers: Sign up with a friend and save 5% each – 2 friends: 10% – 3 friends: 15%
Corporate Training: Contact us for special offers
DASM Scrum Master Training Classes
Is your team treading water using waterfall? Do you feel trapped in an agile framework? Would you like to find solutions to the problems you’ve been wrestling with? Are you looking for ways to enhance your team’s agility?
Break free from your old ways by choosing a way of working that fits your team’s context. Find strategies to improve your processes and strengthen your team with the Disciplined Agile tool kit.
Begin your agile journey learning multiple agile approaches; understand how to use the Disciplined Agile tool kit and find your way of working (WoW). Comprehensive training introduces leading agile and lean approaches like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe® and more that frees you from any single agile framework and opens your options.
The DASM certification equips you to successfully lead agile teams, thereby future-proofing your career in a world in which agile is fast becoming the way forward. The Disciplined Agile® tool kit includes hundreds of proven practices, including Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, and even some predictive approaches, and puts them into context.
By taking the course — and becoming DASM certified — you’ll understand how to customize your way of working to the approach that makes sense for the situation you face in your organization and industry.
Disciplined Agile Scrum Master is a nine-lesson, instructor-led course that shows you how to use Disciplined Agile (DA) to improve your team’s way of working. In just two days, you’ll become familiar with foundational agile and lean practices that DA supports, practice using the tool kit to solve problems, and learn how to build high-performance teams.
Filled with activities, animations, supplemental reading, and more, this course will prepare you to take the Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) exam and, equally important, start using Disciplined Agile immediately.
What You’ll Learn
After completing our DASM Scrum Master Certification Training course, you should be able to:
- Grasp the fundamentals of agile and lean, and how you can practically use both approaches to produce value for your teams.
- Explore multiple agile and lean techniques from methods such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, and more.
- Understand how to put these techniques into practice and ensure successful agile implementation.
- Appreciate the DA™ mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power of choice, and adapting to context.
- Learn how to apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit to discover the most effective way of working (WoW) for you, and your team in your unique situation.
- All about Agile
- Agile and beyond
- Building and supporting a Disciplined Agile team
- Choosing your way of working (WoW)
- Initiating your team: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW
- Building a solution: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW
- Deploying your solution: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW
- Ensuring that your team improves, succeeds, and has fun doing so on an ongoing basis
- Influence outside the team
- No agile experience is required – this is introductory training and certification built to educate you on agile and lean fundamentals and the Disciplined Agile tool kit with skills to immediately apply what you have learned.
- 2-day training from
How it Works
- Take the course
- Complete the course to receive your DASM exam invitation. You will have 60 days to take the exam (fee is included in tuition).
- After passing the exam, you will receive your badge and certification.
- The certification is valid for one year and can be renewed upon expiry.
Frequently Asked Questions
What pre-work is required for the DASM exam?
While there is no prerequisite for the DASM course, we do recommend optional pre-work to get the most value out of the training, testing, and overall experience, including:
- Familiarity with common agile concepts and terminology
- Take notes during the training workshop and review the workbook
- Organize a virtual study group to confirm understanding of processes, application, and concepts addressed in training
What is the format of the DASM exam?
The DASM exam is administered through Pearson VUE. The exam is an online, non-proctored test including 50 multiple-choice questions. The total exam appointment is 120 minutes—30 minutes for the introduction, tutorial, and survey and up to 90 minutes for completing the exam.
How long does the student have from the training workshop to take the DASM exam?
Students will have 60 days from the time they receive the exam link to take the exam. They may retake it two more times within that 60-day period if they do not pass the first attempt. However, there is a $150 exam retake fee. Students can pay this fee directly via their myPMI dashboard. Upon payment, you can access the link to retake the exam.
Does a DASM certification expire?
Yes, a DASM certification is good for one year. To renew the certification, you must earn 7 PDUs in agile topics and pay the $50 renewal fee. Active PMI members can renew at the reduced price of $20 per year.