Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant (DAVSC) Certification | PMI DAVSC Exam Prep
Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant (DAVSC) folds practices from Flow, Lean, the Theory of Constraints, and Organizational Development into Disciplined Agile to give you the tools to optimize enterprise-wide value streams.
Filled with collaborative activities, supplemental reading, and more, this 21 PDU instructor-led course goes beyond a single framework by teaching you the mindset, practices, and tools to reduce waste and focus on what matters.
Training Type: Virtual Classroom Training- Instructor-Led Training
Fee: CAD $ 2000
Duration: 3 days – 21 Hours
Number of students per session: Our Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant (DAVSC) Exam Prep class sizes are typically 6-8 students per session. Our Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant (DAVSC) classes are intentionally kept small in order to foster more interaction between the instructor and students. We limit classes to a maximum of six (6) students unless we are teaching a private group or organization.
Special Offers: Sign up with a friend and save 5% each – 2 friends: 10% – 3 friends: 15%
Corporate Training: Contact us for special offers
Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant (DAVSC) Training Classes
The Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant workshop teaches you how to use value stream management to create a tailored approach for any organization to accelerate the delivery of value to their customers. It provides a combination of Lean, Flow, Theory of Constraints, and Organizational Development theories and practices. The workshop integrates with the Disciplined Agile tool kit to provide those practices that will be most effective for where it is applied, whether it be a new Agile transition or continuing a stagnated SAFe or Spotify one.
Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant (DAVSC) Certification Journey
- Attend the course
- Get DAVSC Badge
- Work with DAVSC Community of Practice
- After 3 months take a Certification Test
- Get a DAVSC Certified Badge
What You’ll Learn
With DAVSC training and certification, you will:
- Learn to determine the best place for an organization to start – portfolio management, product management or development area.
- Be equipped to tailor an organization’s improvement plan based on their unique needs, while also attending to the culture of the organization to evolve at their proper pace.
- Be able to train an organization to continue to improve on their own.
- Know how to accelerate value delivery at scale.
- Be prepared to take the Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant (DAVSC) exam and earn valuable, credible certification. Your exam fee is included in tuition.
- Value Stream Consultant: Role and work
- The idealized value stream
- Removing delays in the workflow
- The minimum business increment
- The discovery workflow and the development intake process
- Business increment planning and coordination
- Reducing (not accommodating) dependencies
- Factors for effective value streams
- Value creation structure
- Agile budgeting and lean funding
- Creating visibility across the organization
- Key roles
- End of increment activities
- Three years of agile coaching experience – this is advanced training and certification built to maximize leadership and directing of agile teams to effectively accelerate value delivery at scale.
- Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) Certification
- 2-3 day training
- 3 days training
- Course materials – The PMI courseware ($200 Value)
- Remote learning
- PMI Disciplined Agile Coach certification exam