CAPM Exam Prep Training – Certified Associate in Project Management Training Course
Every career in project management has a beginning and that is the purpose of this course. You will learn the fundamentals of project management. This includes project performance, when to use the predictive or adaptive methodologies, business analysis domains, and frameworks, as well as the proper use of one of the various adaptive frameworks
Instructors: All our CAPM Instructors are PMI Authorized Training Partner Instructors – CAPM
Number of students per session: Our CAPM Exam Prep class sizes are typically 4-6 students per session. Our CAPM classes are intentionally kept small in order to foster more interaction between the instructor and students. We limit classes to a maximum of six (6) students unless we are teaching a private group or organization.
Special Offers: Sign up with a friend and save 5% each – With 2 friends :10% – 3 friends: 15%
Corporate Training: Contact us for special offers : Daily Training fee or per trainee options
(This course is based on the PMBOK Guide and designed for both the CAPM and the PMP Exams)
The CAPM Exam Prep course includes the following:
- 3 Day Instructor- Led Training
- PMI Digital Materials ( $150 value)
- 12 Months access to to Practice Tests with more than 700 CAPM sample exam CAMP Practice Tests & Questions
- Project management templates ( more than 60 template – Word and Excel)
- PMP Process ITTO Guide (PDF)
- Project Management process table (PDF)
- How to calculate float document ( PDF)
- Earned Value formula table (PDF)
- Documents(PDF) : Main terms in quality , procurement ,Risk, human resources, and integrated change control
- Certificate of Completion (PDF Format)
If you are planning to take the CAPM Certification examination, this course gives you the knowledge you need to pass the exam. It covers CAPM® -critical information on project management theory, principles, techniques and methods.
In addition, you will be able to practice for the CAPM, exam. Our CAPM Exam Prep Training includes CAPM Practice Tests with more than 725 sample exam questions. Sample tests for each knowledge area, with a full test at the end of the course. you will have unlimited access for 6 months. Read more about the CAPM Practice Tests and Questions
CAPM Course Outline:
What will you learn:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the various project life cycles and processes.
- Distinguish between predictive and adaptive approaches.
- Demonstrate an understanding of project management planning.
- Demonstrate an understanding of project roles and responsibilities.
- Explain the importance of the role the project manager plays.
- Determine how to follow and execute and respond to planned strategies or frameworks (e.g., communication, risks, etc.).
- Demonstrate an understanding of common problem-solving tools and techniques.
- Identify the suitability of a predictive, plan-based approach for the organizational structure (e.g., virtual, colocation, matrix structure, hierarchical, etc.).
- Determine and give examples of the activities within each process.
- Demonstrate an understanding of a project management plan schedule.
- Determine how to document project controls of predictive, plan-based projects.
- Explain when it is appropriate and sustainable to use an adaptive approach for the organizational structure.
- Compare the pros and cons of adaptive and predictive, plan-based projects.
- Identify the suitability of adaptive approaches for the organizational structure (e.g., virtual, colocation, matrix structure, hierarchical, etc.).
- Identify organizational process assets and environmental factors that facilitate the use of adaptive approaches.
- Determine how to plan project iterations.
- Determine how to document project controls for an adaptive project.
- Distinguish between the components of different adaptive methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), Scaled Adaptive Framework (SAFe®), Kanban, etc.).
- Determine how to prepare and execute task management steps.
- Demonstrate an understanding of business analysis (BA) roles and responsibilities.
- Demonstrate the importance of communication for a business analyst between various teams and stakeholders.
- Determine how to gather requirements and use the best approach for a situation.
- Explain the application of a product roadmap.
- Determine how project methodologies influence business analysis processes.
- Validate requirements through product delivery.
CAPM Exam Questions: Sample Exam Questions
The following are sample questions for the Project Management Processes:Open Test in Full Screen
About CAPM Certification:
The Certified Associate in Project Management CAPM Certification is a credential offered by the Project Management Institute PMI.
The CAPM certification offers recognition to practitioners who are starting a career in project management as well as project team members who wish to demonstrate their project management knowledge. This CAPM certification denotes that the individual possesses the knowledge in the principles and terminology of “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)”, the standard of project management’s generally recognized good practices.
Individuals who contribute specialized skills to a project team can benefit from this certification by allowing them to align their work with that of project managers. The knowledge a practitioner gains from earning the CAPM® certification can be applied to on-the-job experiences which help develop growing levels of competence in the practice of project management. Individuals who carry the CAPM® designation after their name enjoy a high level of credibility from PMP® credential holders, project managers, employers and peers.
CAPM Certification Exam Prep training course is suitable for :
- Managers and project team members, students at the graduate or undergraduate level, and/or entry level practitioners, as well as anyone who has an expressed interest in project management as a career or wants to improve their effectiveness in a project management environment.
- individuals who want to prepare for the CAPM designation
CAPM Certification Eligibility Requirements:
Applicants must have:
- Minimum of a high school diploma or the global equivalent
- 1,500 hours of work on a project team or 23 contact hours of project management education
- Exceed these requirements? Check The Project Management Professional Credential.
The CAPM Certification Examination:
Applicants must pass a three-hour, 150-question, knowledge-based examination that uses the PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition as its only source. The questions are developed by individuals from around the globe who hold a PMI credential and are monitored to ensure that the examination continues to be a reliable and valid assessment of project management terms and practices.
For more details about the certification, visit PMI Website
To reserve your seat for the upcoming CAPM Exam Prep classes, please contact us: