CBAP/CCBA Certifications Course | CBAP Exam Prep “Self-Paced Training Course”
Prepare for the Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) certification examination with our Self-Paced Training Course. The CBAP® and CCBA®designation are marks of distinction for intermediate and advanced-level practitioners, recognizing their demonstration of the knowledge and skills necessary for effectiveness and a professional level of competence in business analysis principles and practices.
This CBAP Self-Paced Training Course is designed to assist you in your preparation for the certification. It focuses attention on key concepts and the six knowledge areas of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge BABOK® Guide v3 for the greatest preparation efficiency and effectiveness.
- A broad base of information for participants who will be taking the CBAP® exam.
- Prepared By Business Analysis Experts, derived from Recommended Syllabus
- Certificate of Completion
- Practice Tests with more than 500 CBAP sample Exam Questions
- Read Only materials. No Video, No Audio
- Practice Tests are based on Real CBAP Exams Scenarios
- Regularly Updated
- Accessible by any device” PC, laptop, phone, tablet”
- Access for 3 – 6 months options
CBAP/CCBA Course Topics
CBAP Sample LessonOpen Lesson in Full Screen
CBAP Sample Test – CBAP Sample Exam Questions
You will get Unlimited practice to 500+ exceptionally realistic CBAP exam questions for 3- 6 months. All the questions correspond to the latest version of the exam and the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge BABOK® Guide v3.
The following is a sample CBAP Exam and Questions:
Who Should take this CBAP course
- Intermediate to advanced-level business analyst
- Business systems analyst
- Systems analyst
- Project manager or team leader
- Systems architect or designer
- IT manager/director
- Scrum master
The CBAP® exam is 3.5 hours long and consists of 120 multiple choice questions. The questions are case study-based (i.e. longer cases (1-1.5 pages) of information) with multiple questions about the case. It is competency-based and aligned with BABOK® Guide Version 3.
To help you prepare for the exam, visit the International Institute of Business Analysis IIBA® Website: